Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
29,777 Posts
Family says no, but goddamn, she was 99. A sneeze or random fart could have killed her.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lzed

·
Registered
Joined
·
922 Posts
yeah I’d say it was probably natural but who even knows. she had a rich and famous life for the majority of it so screw it lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,194 Posts
Dihydrogen Monoxide is a serious killer but people dont care...
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
29,830 Posts
I think on the 30th she had a glass of water. Hmmm
She may have breathed as well, but it was certainly the vaccine, who dies at 99?
I'll go make an update to VAERS so the research is complete.

Oh wait, it is bullshit. Pete fell for bullshit again. Poor gullible Pete.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,780 Posts
Can w just end this madness right here? Please? So the rest of us don't have to keep clearing this from our "New" feed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mad Max

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
29,830 Posts
Can w just end this madness right here? Please? So the rest of us don't have to keep clearing this from our "New" feed.
Ahhhh a pipe dream....I dream of a day that when evidence is presented that proves a conspiracy theory false, that said conspiracy theory goes away. What a world that would be.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
She may have breathed as well, but it was certainly the vaccine, who dies at 99?
I'll go make an update to VAERS so the research is complete.

Oh wait, it is bullshit. Pete fell for bullshit again. Poor gullible Pete.

I'm surprised you didn't post a link to the bullshit CGCMSM fake news cancelled gown story as well, Kendall... :)


https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/rtchr2
 

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Joined
·
6,646 Posts
I love popcorn
 

Attachments

  • Haha
Reactions: JUNKYARDTOM

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
29,830 Posts

·
Registered
1987 Ramcharger, 318ci/A727/NP208 on 31's
Joined
·
67 Posts
I love this thread. A little Ramcharger is so assume that it crosses the line.

LOL

Come get some. . . . .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,780 Posts
We all know that Kendall's superiority complex is always right and the links he posts are always the gospel according to MSNBCNN. Cuz we all know Snopes is ALWAYS right and fact checkers know everything.

An old guy I once knew said; 95% of what you read in the paper is BS, and the other 5% is suspect. Just go with your gut and mind your own business and we'll all be in, as Kendall did say, a much better world.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
922 Posts
Well ya know in movies “based on a true story” doesn’t have to actually be accurate at all lol. You could put that title on the transformers or planet of the apes. I’m sure the same applies for news, they just suffer with credibility if it’s figured out. I’m sure she passed away unrelated to the jab. i just mind my business and try to not get sucked in any form of news right now.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
29,830 Posts
We all know that Kendall's superiority complex is always right and the links he posts are always the gospel according to MSNBCNN. Cuz we all know Snopes is ALWAYS right and fact checkers know everything.

An old guy I once knew said; 95% of what you read in the paper is BS, and the other 5% is suspect. Just go with your gut and mind your own business and we'll all be in, as Kendall did say, a much better world.
Feel free to fact check it yourself. I provided more links than just Snopes for this very reason (the unfounded opinion that Snopes is always wrong because the owners are kinda liberal).

Why would you automatically assume the first thing you read (the lie in this case) to be factual when there is plenty of evidence proving otherwise? Is it because you like what it said and it confirmed your bias?

First rule of the hard anti-vaxxers, they are liars, vehement liars.....as evidenced in this fake story.

Really though, there's lots of info out there stating Betty did not post such a thing, again, feel free to look for your self.

Also, why are you contributing to a discussion you do not wish to be bothered by?



Organism Font Hat Terrestrial plant Circle
 
1 - 20 of 189 Posts
Top