Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could have sworn that Ed McMahon did commercials for Publishers Clearing House in the 70's/80's? Am i trippin'?

Administrator
Nope, you saw him on TV giving out big checks for the cash prizes, but not for PCH.

There was 3 companies back then, with similar sounding names, and similar business models. Ed worked for the competition of PCH.

Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And youre positive on that? Just making sure. You see, im doing my homework on a rumor i head. 馃槈
I believe you but I could have sworn that Ed McMahon did commercials for Publishers Clearing House. The rumor is that he never did commercials for them as you say. Tons of people I know agree with me but many disagree. I remember the commercials but don't remember the actual name. PCH just seems to come to mind.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
P.S.
I wish we could go back to that era 馃様

Administrator
Yea, I was surprised when I read it back about 8 to 10 years ago. I did not realize there was several companies with almost the same name, and all sending out those silly stamp pages, trying to get you to subscribe to a ton of magazines you never heard of. Funny how I can remember something like that from 9 years ago, but spend forever looking for my keys if I do not put them back in the same spot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.