Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pic's of my 1989 ram charger. 318 auto,4x4,3.23, 31x10.5x15,power everything, tinted windows driveway done cat back exhaust,snow plow. Everything except exhaust and plow are stock

I hope i can find my nice shinny pic from when i first got it. Pennsylvania winters make you wish you would have taken more, when new to you, pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
a view of where my homespun cat back dual exhaust exits and the square angle cut tip I used

Attachments

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rear view, i made the hitch myself

Attachments

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
last one until i get a chance to clean it up on a nice sunny day

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
devildodge said:
Here are some pic's of my 1989 ram charger. 318 auto,4x4,3.23, 31x10.5x15,power everything, tinted windows driveway done cat back exhaust,snow plow. Everything except exhaust and plow are stock

I hope i can find my nice shinny pic from when i first got it. Pennsylvania winters make you wish you would have taken more, when new to you, pics.
nice ride you have there! i sure miss my 89 RC...guess that's why i was destined to get the 90 Rc i have now ;) i'm form colorado, so i know what winter does to your nice, shiny baby. looking forward to seeing those pics of her dressed in her sunday best! 8)

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
front shot without plow hookup

Attachments

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This one no longer belongs to me, but it is still in the family and a good chance it will come back someday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts