Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they simply following "political ethics" (is there such a thing ..I think it's an oxymoron) by having not announced a decision up to this point...or do they have nothing? If they have nothing..or not enough..how might delaying any announcement until after the midterms affect the midterms? If the feds have nothing but the media can give the "appearance" the fed does have something by filming Cohen on recent and frequent visits to Muellers office, making innuendos, etc...and keep some people caught up in the headlines will that be enough to sway the delicate balance of undecided voters...those on the fence?
It seems thus far everything has blown up on the dems...stormy is paying trump...no russian collusion shown to date..Kavanaugh is in.

·
Administrator
62,302 Posts
I do not think he has anything of substance. If he did, he would have released it months ago. Now If he does anything before the election, he will be blamed for the democrats winning, or loosing, a no win either way for him. By announcing that he is about to release something, he can let the media play it up to be bad news for Trump, and the Republicans, and not be the bad guy.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Mueller is playing this witch hunt out to do the most damage to Donald Trump. SuperBurban stated the media can milk this for all its worth but if it is released before there will be a backlash against the democraps and the media for sure.
Mueller's No. 2 is skating on thin ice at the moment and could go down soon, Mueller will go down sometime later when the results from several other investigations are finished and released.
Hopefully all these UN-American activities under obuma's watch once exposed fully will be dealt with and America can move forward quicker without the shadow that has been cast upon it.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Given that nothing has been uncovered after all this time that's what appears to be happening. If proven otherwise it will backfire on the accusers but will probably be short lived because some other "scandal" will soon take it's place. After all, these days it's just throw everything against the wall and see if something sticks...despite the costs.

SuperBurban said:
By announcing that he is about to release something, he can let the media play it up to be bad news for Trump, and the Republicans, and not be the bad guy.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Given that the democraps and Fake News Media have been screaming that there is a 'Smoking Gun' everybody has totally ignored that not only is there a 'Smoking Gun' but the finger prints have been identified, Hiltery, Comey, McCabe, Ohr and his wife, Rosenstein, Sally Yates.... and behind all these names is one from the top of the heap, obuma, more is coming I believe.

The list goes on and it a wonder that so many finger prints have been lifted but Mueller's witch hunt are blind.

·
Premium Member
7,305 Posts
flyfish said:
Are they simply following "political ethics" (is there such a thing ..I think it's an oxymoron) by having not announced a decision up to this point...or do they have nothing? If they have nothing..or not enough..how might delaying any announcement until after the midterms affect the midterms?
It's political strategy. I fully believe that they never had any intent to announce anything. They have nothing, we know it, and they know it. But heres what they are trying to do. Using their political mouthpiece, the media, they tell them, they have something to announce, then tell them they will delay the announcement. This I believe has several purposes.

1) Theres an election coming up. A very important election which can tip the balance of power to their side or at the least, stop the Trump agenda. They already have Trump convicted in the court of public opinion and all they need now is the "evidence", which has now, as they see it, been delayed (The announcement) They are trying to gin up their base. They know they are in trouble. The Kavanaugh debacle has energized the Republican base and now they need to energize their own base. The Trump announcement is designed to do that by improving the moral of those Demi-rat voters who absolutely hate Trump and want him out.

2) They are trying to demoralize Republican voter turn out. The so called Muller announcement is a way of telegraphing that, yeah they got the goods on Trump and he's going down, it's a matter of time before it gets announced. They only need to win the house to stop the Trump agenda. They won't be able to impeach the president without the senate but they won't fund the wall, they will make attempts to end the tax cuts and every investigation into the Demi-rats will be shut down

3) It paves the way for an excuse to start impeachment proceedings if they do win the senate. If the republicans lose both the house and senate, the Demi-rats will make up any lie, produce any evidence, find any witness, that it takes to impeach and remove president Trump from office. Then when he's out and they can nullify "President" Pence, they will begin reversing the Trump agenda. If they can't reverse the Trump agenda, they will gum up the works and bring everything to a halt.

4) Muller's hand is weak and we all know it. He's bluffing and the only move he has left is to buy more time. They are going for the hail Mary pass. Thats the election. If they win, they can announce anything they want and use it to leverage Trump out of office or make him a lame duck they could bludgeon till 2020, because they will have the power to do so.

5) Muller is only a small part of the overall plan. As we speak, there are some 7000+ democrat voters who are making their way to the US thru Mexico, that will arrive just in time to cast their votes in this midterm election.

I hope everyone here who will be voting Republican make every attempt to go out and vote, Show them the wave thats coming is crimson red.

Ed

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I try to remain as objective as possible without the red tinted glasses but that all makes sense to me...as far as where things are now at least. They say around here that early voting turnout is 3X the normal turnout. Aside from something that prevents one to vote on the day of, it doesn't make sense to me except maybe to avoid the long lines...and well, probably a good reason not to go early this time around. What if you change your mind..or something happens in the meantime? I don't know how that works as I've never voted early.

·
Administrator
62,302 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
toilet paper is a printout of Hillary's deleted emails...right under their noses and don't even smell it

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh it's a comin'...in 2020  :)

actually I ran across an article just the other day that I believe mentioned Greenberg(?) was "spotted" or had a meeting with Trump at the White House. Not sure what it was about. I don't pay attention to all that election hacking talk anymore so I'm out of loop on what's going on with it and who the players are..

·
Registered
818 Posts
At least now that Sessions is out of the way Rosenstein has lost his grip on Mulleur and both hopefully will be pulled back into line. The acting AG can now take a fresh look at what has been happening, of course the democraps are horrified that their "pet" witch hunt could be fully exposed.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't think the democrats are worried about it much at all. If the whole allegation is proven to be false or lacking in evidence I think it would be, for the most part, forgotten...and most of those that are Republicans; would remember. There would probably be a "new flavor of the day" news story that would overtake the previous story and the cycle continues. Given the divergence between the parties and the division of the this country further fueled by the press who is mostly liberal and controls the major news networks that most dumbasses watch (unless they are listening in the interest of counterpoint or can think logically and critically on their own no matter their party affiliation)...I don't see it being covered that much at all. It's just like the news clip today where the young lady who works for Trump was taking the microphone away from the reporter asking Trump a question. One of my local news stations is blatantly liberal. They must have used the word "violence" five times in their report to describe the actions of the lady. Of course when that nut that shot the republicans at baseball practice it wasn't covered with near the negative undertone especially given the difference in magnitude of the two events.

Aussie Challenger said:
At least now that Sessions is out of the way Rosenstein has lost his grip on Mulleur and both hopefully will be pulled back into line. The acting AG can now take a fresh look at what has been happening, of course the democraps are horrified that their "pet" witch hunt could be fully exposed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.