Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those members that don't want to waste $$$ on a tool that will be used only onetime or only occ. check http://www.tavia.com/free_degree_wheel.html i downloaded this, printed out, used it to pattern out on .060 alum, cut out alum,glued printout to alum, several coats of clear polyurathane -- walla -- perfect degree wheel for pennies. alum taken from heavy duty alum bake pan that my wife somehow came up missing. don't know what happened to it???? yu can see finished product by clicking on www, this post will take you to my hosted pictures.

·
Registered
29,666 Posts
this post and info should be a HOW-TO or at least if the F&Q,s / any MODS around to read this

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
this is good info and isnt a problem in the tech board, although it wouldnt be a bad idea to have in an archive, although a how to would need to be written in order to have in the how to section. we cant use other sites info as how tos, as for faq being a performance enhancing issue it may not be faq material. if a how to is done on how to make it im sure it would be used in the how to section.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
That's pretty cool... I downloaded one. I can probably get Twister to make me a vinyl sticker of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.