Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have (4) dealer take off bumpers. These were taken off when new and replaced with step bumpers at customers request. They have been stored inside since new. There is very little shelf wear and they look great! I believe they are from about '86 and up but should fit any Ramcharger/ PU. I also have the capped bolts and brackets that are as nice as the bumpers. $200 ea and will deliver to Carlisle with down payment. I also have (1) used bumper with brackets that is very presentable $100. PM, or email [email protected] Thanks!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,799 Posts
Let's keep the terminology correct please.  NOS and dealer take offs are similar, but since take offs have been installed, technically they are used parts.  I am editing the original post for clarification.

·
Super Moderator
29,799 Posts
They would technically bolt up but they are a very different design than what a '70s truck would normally have.

·
Administrator
62,312 Posts
The PO has not checked back in for over a year. You could try e-mailing him.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To those interested, yes I still have these. I am located in NY zip 13904. Shipping anywhere will be expensive. They are large and heavy. You could get an approximate quote yourself. I know of no other means than UPS/USPS. Grehound no longer ships in my area, and they are not really any less expensive. Local pick up is best. Take a road trip and buy them all!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts