Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up some red SEM spray dye today, and began cleaning a shooting the dash red. I never really like burgundy interiors that much anyway. You can see the original color to the left. It should really look nice by the time I finish it all, get the carpet in, seats redone, etc etc...Cruisin

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
That's really bright red, but it looks good.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's not quite as angry as the pic makes it look. Just a nice medium red. Only thing worse in my book than a burgundy interior, is an old burgundy interior, haha. They start to get that yicky multicolor purple look after a few years.
The brand of dye is SEM, and is sold at most upholstery supply shops, and some bodyshop supply stores. It's the only brand out there really, as far as I've seen. Have not seen another brand, aside from the junk they sell at auto parts stores??,,,,Cruisin.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
that looks alot better man, but you got a lil overspray on your door gap. oh well.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You get a good look at that door gap? It's nothing to cry over, lol. Someday I will paint this beast, and that will disappear. If they get overspray on my dash, then there will be a problem, hehe,,,,Cruisin

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yah, like I was saying, it's not quite as bad as the flash made it look. I will have to take a pic when it's not getting dark outside.,,,,Cruisin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts