Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so here's the project I'm sittin' on. :) I scavenged the dually axles off of my dads '89 1-ton (Dodge of course! - thanks Dad!) The issue is that I don't want to make my 1/2 ton Squid ('86 W150) a dually. I'm planning on making the axles a non-dually version of what they are, and am wondering if anyone has any advice, experiance, or other tid-bits of info they could share on this. If anyone has any parts recommendations, I would definately appreciate those too, as I need these to be bullet-proof when I'm done. Also, if anyone knows where I can get hub-rotor assemblies for these axles, please let me know! Anything I've found so far is either hub-or-rotor. (btw - these axles are going to facilitate the use of some 38.5 x 11 Boggers that I happened to find ;D )

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
l checked Parts America and single and dual rotors and drums are availible for the 89 1 ton/ you just need the front and rear hubs for the single rear wheels

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.