Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling the Dana 44 front and Chrysler 9 1/4" rear axles along with the suspension components from my 1980 Plymouth Trailduster for $300.  The axles have 3.23 gears and the front differential is open and the rear has a limited slip. The front axle is not a CAD axle, it has manual Warn locking hubs which are functional. The front has disc brakes and the rear has drums, both operational. Also, the front has new disc brake calipers installed. Also, the wheel bolt pattern is 5 on 5 1/2". These axles function as they should, though i have not driven with them very much, the truck has other issues. Included with the sale are a set of 4 black D-cut out style rims that are 15" by 10". These are the same bolt pattern as the axles. Mileage is unable to be confirmed, but they probably have around 150,000 miles on them. Everything seems to work as it should and the rear limited slip is tight. I replaced the rear axle fluid and added a bottle of Mopar friction modifier for the limited slip because the previous owner forgot to do this and the unit would chatter when it hadnt been driven in a while. I am open to talk about working out deals as i have more dodge/ mopar parts for sale including 2 big block 727 cores, ramcharger rear leaf springs, 5 factory 5 on 5.5" steel wheels, and a 383 2 barrel intake manifold.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts