Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It started with this..

Then It became this..

I live by a decommissioned Naval air Station and a Army Reserve base.. When I'm out driving around I get lots of looks..

·
5,141 Posts
Looks great....now let's talk lift ;D

·
Registered
138 Posts
hey???? i can't see nothing???? ha ha, nice camo job!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

DONT PROTEST EM
SUPPORT EM

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
nice pics, i like the camo job

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
that looks so cool. makes me want to do something nice with my paint job. it looks great.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Now it just needs black spoke steel wheels.... Definatly cool.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
nice truck {cool}

do you have any info about that wing on the roof? I was thinking about getting me one, but don't even know if they're custom made or if they're commercially available. Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I agree with the black spoke wheels. I'm looking at 33's with 15x10 wheels. Can anyone suggest a place for tires and wheels? A friend tells me that the wing was factory just not factory on this truck. He says that the wing keeps the back window clean. It is from another RC along with the brightwork chrome and aluminum wheels. This was added to this stripped government model RC. I wish I could have found someone to trade the aluminum wheels for some steel ones.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Dallas RAM said:
A friend tells me that the wing was factory just not factory on this truck. He says that the wing keeps the back window clean. It is from another RC along with the brightwork chrome and aluminum wheels. This was added to this stripped government model RC.
So there is hope that I might be able to get one, 'cause I want one for a clean rear window, or I need a wiper arm.
Thanks for the info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts