Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
And it looks like your camera is less than thrilled with night time conditions. ;D

Randall

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry about that. acually i think its just a crappy scaner. the pics them selfs look britter than that.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
beautiful RC! altho, i think i would be less than thrilled if mine came back that way, too ;D

·
Registered
895 Posts
Be very very happy I am not your dad! At this point - go give him a hug and tell him thank you for not killing you and putting you in the freezer! ;D

Awesome truck

·
Registered
895 Posts
Oh, sorry to hear that. At least you still have access to the computer; unless you take it 4 wheeling too! 8)

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
You are lucky you didn't aquire an ass kicking from pops for that 1 . Well glad you got an understanding pops mine would have just kicked my ass then asked questions later .

bt83rc

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
ahhhh come on now why would u kill him if u were his dad if i were his dad and had that it would look like that all the time. Trucks are made to be used nuthin wrong with a little mud

·
Registered
895 Posts
haha, nothing wrong with a little mud when I put the mud on it! ;D

G

·
If I was your dad I'd be less than thrilled that you didn't do a better job gettin' it muddy. "Git outta here boy! I don't wanna hear from you again until you call an tell me yer stuck GOOD!" ;D

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
me and on of my friends went one night and it haddent rained in like 2 weeks. we also only went around the small field 2 or 3 times. my dad was only mad for like an hour but after i told him how good it did in the mud he was proud. especialy cause a lifted chevy with 35 bfg muds got stuck right behind me. i never go stuck once.

·
Registered
881 Posts
:\'( that story just brings a tear to my eye...I hope when I have a little jr. runnin around...well...i just hope he turns out juss like ole petey there. Dag nabit, It juss makes me proud to be a Mopar kinda guy ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts