Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who won certificates for various items from Custom Cals, please contact me via my email address to inform me of what prize you won.

Each certificate specified size and color options available, if applicable. Include in your email the description of the item, the certificate number, size and/or color specifications, and a shipping address of where you want the item sent.

Hurry! The certificates expire December 31, 2004.

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Nice to see you again Twister!!

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
all but two were won and handed out at ram jam, the other two were won by members not attending, one was madzooki and i have personally handed it out. roxy mailed the other one out after we got back. so everyone should have them by now. thanks again jalene, ill gt that program out to ya soon.

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts
I mailed mine in.

G

·
mrpeal said:
all but two were won and handed out at ram jam, the other two were won by members not attending, one was madzooki and i have personally handed it out. roxy mailed the other one out after we got back. so everyone should have them by now. thanks again jalene, ill gt that program out to ya soon.
There were actually 3 that won that weren't there. Sledge and MikeT won and I'm sure they'll be in touch soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts