Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of CruisingRam's R/C. He'll have to fill in the specs for ya.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody got a spare bumper they can ship to Alaska? Or maybe give to Santak, since he's goin up that way ;D {cool}

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You might wanna check the first post.

"It's called reading. Top to bottom, left to right. You group words together to form a sentence. Take tylenol for any headaches, midol for any cramps. Call me if you need me. " ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I love that movie ;D

Randall

EDIT: Just living up to my title......don't take any offense ;D

·
Premium Member
3,681 Posts
the question wasn't directed at you randall(aka RCC SA) ;D or i would have quoted.{peace}

i still have my old stock bumper and he is welcome to it.

Michael

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, you kinda ummmmm left out an 8 there......wouldn't mind having an 08 Dodge....oh wait, they don't exist ;D Nevermind...... Btw, how did I inspire you?

Randall

G

·
Sorry about the length of time needed for my "specs" , just got home, and thanks Randall for posting my pics for me!!!

It is a bone stock 318 four speed 4x4 1985 Ramcharger, 65,000 ALASKA miles on it, so it has held up REMARKABLY well. It is one of the best if not the best bone stock mid-80s RC up here. I was planning on switching to propane, untill I went hunting for "Reasonably" priced propane, can get it cheap, but only in one place, the rest are 2.25 a gallon!! So it is back to the drawing board, need lots of ideas for smog legal hop ups!!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Nice looking rig you got there. Love those finder flares.

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
Nice ride!!!
Don't hesitate! Put the diesel in you won't regret it at all!!
Olly

G

·
Well, I sold the beast, but to a guy really dedicated to her, loves her allot, already fixed the bumper! LOL

I will get another someday, and do the diesal thing though, I think this time I want a 93 though

G

·
Okay- since I just found the damn thing again- look at the date of the first post- seems like a freakin' lifetime ago!

maybe I will have to buy it back!

G

·
Update- guy is talking about leaving state in July- and selling me the RC, and the price quoted is below what I sold it for- substansially below!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
buy it so i'll have someone to cruise with when i get up there!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts