Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nice dually you've got there. Is that the stock dually bed, or a regular one with huge fender flares? Do you have any more pics? specs?

Shawn

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One item was replaced before I bought it- it has a posi front pumpkin! that means no driving down the road in 4x unless the stuff has really hit the fan! But- it sure does 4x good (or is it six by when you have six tires?) I have pushed snow so deep 4bying to my place in willow it was coming up over the windshield- the grill was my snow plow- I had to crawl out the window to get out. I keep 1500 lbs of plate steel in the back to smooth the ride and give me rear traction, and the thing will sink right down through the snow and bite with the studs on the ice. That is why it is a "cruisingram" vs a "stuck ram" LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The truck is going up for sale in two weeks- wife has convinced me to sell it and get a four door long bed hemi when we move to hawaii.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How much is the truck gonna go up for? how soon are you moving to Hawaii? What are the specs on the car (mileage, condition, color of interior/exterior, engine size, work done)? ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.