Sweet!  ;D

·
Registered
962 Posts
thats a beast!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
That thing was in Tullahoma TN at the line X shop for a long time. it's been gone for a couple of months now.

·
Registered
25 Posts
dodgerammit said:
That thing was in Tullahoma TN at the line X shop for a long time. it's been gone for a couple of months now.
Yeah, I saw that truck, it used to sit right by the bowling alley. Did it ever get bought? Cool looking but not to functional. Nice to know I have some Dodge guys in the area. I am in Decherd...

·
Registered
374 Posts
It would be right at home down here in the South Fl. swamps. That thing would be great for yanking out stuck trucks in the mud bogs that's for sure.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I want it!!!!!!!!!!  Way too cool!!! Nice drivetrain too, shame it isn't intercooled and P-pumped with a nice set of twins  ;D

Reminds me, there's a first gen non-IC CTD truck around here with a ton of lift, 2.5 ton axles, 5 speed and ag tires, no bed, hoodstacked, its a pond party rig. For those who don't know what a pond party is, we drain a pond and all go mudding in it. Probably a southern Indiana thing, not sure i've heard of it being done elsewhere. Maybe its not that uncommon IDK

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
cornelius said:
Yeah, I saw that truck, it used to sit right by the bowling alley. Did it ever get bought? Cool looking but not to functional. Nice to know I have some Dodge guys in the area. I am in Decherd...
Mc Minnville/Manchester/Tullahomma on any given day.

·
Registered
527 Posts
cornelius said:
I live up in Mc town I seen it in Tully as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts