Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not very good with knowing what parts are and stuff so here goes...theres this coolant hose that is connected to the manifold (right behind compressor) and goes to (part I dont know the name of) then to the firewall.

the part I need is "part I dont know name of"....does anyone know what I'm talking about, Pictures would help me a lot, I'd put a pic on but I dont have a digital camera.

·
Registered
44 Posts
it sounds like you are talking about the inlet or outlet to your heater core. about the size of a barden hose? there should be a valve in one of them that lets water through,or not depanding on weather or not you want heat. is this what you are talking about

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
nmetankrc
I am pretty sure that Chump has mentioned the part number for the heater control valve before, but maybe he will see this post and respond or you can message him.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no it doesnt look like that, but I solved the problem, the part i was talking about wasnt broke the hose wasnt put on all the way so everything is fine now....thanks a lot for helping me out though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts