Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G

·
hey marty im all in for starting a chapter in ct ive been searching for a club to go wheeling and do other things in ct and in new england so email me with more info if you would please thanks
jeremy

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey fellow mopar friends . My name is andrew and I am new here . Iown an 84 ramcharger with a couple inches of lift and 33 s . I am getting a 70s removable hardtop RC most likely this weekend for free . I am not sure what I will do with it yet . I live in Enfield and look forward to meeting all.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi im new to all this and Im not all that computer literate, I live in RI Im a family man, but I own one of the best built vehicles on earth an 89 Dodge Ramcharger. its got all the factory options tow/haul, power everything etc. right now I have a set of 33's and no lift yet, I just needed something to do on the weekends so I figured Id join a club or something any questions feel free to email me.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hello all.
Im from SW Conn.
I just got my 88 RC back after not having it for 3 yrs.
Ive got 33's on stock suspension. 318 TBI.
Good condition, runs well. Needs some body work and a paint job.

Michael Turner

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello everyone, I just found this board today. I just recently was given an '85 RamCharger. Body seems to be in very good conidtion, and it runs. What else can you ask for. I haven't done serious work on my vehicles in over twenty years, but I thought this might be a fun project to get my hands dirty again on. It's immediate needs are front brakes and a new water pump. Long term I probably need to do something with the treansfer case, and who knows rebuild the engine (318cid, 2bbl) and possibly swap in a crate motor. So I will asking a lot of how to questions on this web site.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Well guys, I've been on RCC a while but havn't joined the chapter because I didn't have a truck yet. But yahooo, now I do, so I'd like to join. So I'm in Milford, I have a 79 RC with a 360 manual, its pretty much stock but that wont last long, ;)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hello there, I just bought a 74 RC SE ;D :) ;D, and know very little about the truck. I have been looking at RC's for months now and stumbled across this beauty with 45k on it. I am looking forward to doing a restoration and some mods to it. Anyone knowledgable in this truck can recieve some free beer for information. I look forward to a CT Mopar-fest or something. I look forward to working with you all and your Mopars.
Preston

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
hey guys, i'm a new meber of ramcharger central and becoming a new member of the CT chapter. i live in milford; murdoc 79RC's bro. i dont have a truck, but i'll go to any meets with my bro.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello everyone I'm new to the site .I'm am currently putting together a 1990 150 plan on stripping the 81 crewcab dually to make the 90 clubcab a dually with a bigblock I need torque.And possibly some tips!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Evildriver-3 said:
You may no me as the pest that pestered you to sign in, but im not a pest, just a friend. Marty aka Evildriver 3, i have a Dodge Power Ram 350 Crewcab link http://ramchargercentral.com/boards/index.php?board=23;action=display;threadid=129 and i would like to hear from you guy's and ladies
Hi Marty and all Ct R/C owners. Ram Charger Central is just what I have been looking for (info,mods and other owners).I havent hit any trails since they shutdown shoebox lane,but my truck isnt trail-ready yet anyway. Just wanted to make myself known to members instate.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Hey CT can I get a whoop whoop?!? I'm new to this side of the country. Originally I'm from San Diego, CA. Now I'm from where ever the Navy sends me. Right now I'm stationed in Groton, CT going to submarine school. Back home I have an 84 ramcharger with 2.5" of lift, 33" BFG MTs. Hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you folks once I get off this fricken restricted liberty crap they put everyone on.

-caleb

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hey everyone I am the new guy just bought my Ramcharger today. IT's a 91 4x4 with a 318 pick it up thursday. I am in the Navy stationed in Groton at the subase. I also have an 85 but it is in sad shape so it remains in PA.

·
Registered
91 Posts
i have been on here for a while have not had a chance to post here i really enjoym the site. i to am statined o sub be=ase new london but i am an a schoo instructor. ramage i work in 518. i noticed a couple of RC' s on base but can never find them when i try to.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey all, I'm Matt. RCNUB told me to check the site out and I'm impressed. I'm new to RCs but fell in love with mine as soon as I laid eyes on her.

BTW Ramage, what part of SD are you from? I grew up in Del Mar.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hallo all, My name is Jennifer and I'm in central CT. I have a 92 Ramcharger, which I am the second owner. Just got it out of storage where it was while rebuilding the tranie, but now its back and roaring down the CT roads. I've done most of the work myself (imagine that a chick who can change a tire, her own oil, and work on a truck... excuse me Power Wagon!) Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say Hallo, I'll post a pic of big blue when I develope one I like.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hi everyone, my name is Will, and i live in CT, Wallingford is where my home is, and i go to school at Uconn in Storrs. I own an 88 RC 4x4 with a blown 318, auto, 32's. I am going to be doing an engine swap come spring, so if anyone has a used roller 318, let me know. I look forward to attending some meets.

·
Registered
8 Posts
HI Chris, Marty, all I live in Ellington and I am building a 1978
W100 so far I have removed the orginal trans-NP445, TC NP203 and replaced them with a NP435-6.71 first gear, and
a devorced NP205, one ton driveshafts, 3/4 ton front DANA 44
lockable hub axel, 3/4 ton DANA60 rear, rebuilt 225 slant six with 268 cam, clifford 3 into 2 headers, clifford 4 bbl. manifold
hith holly 390CFM carb. Almost every body part has been replaced with rust free stuff from out west. Also b4 anyone asks the clifford headers do not clear the orginal starter so I used a early 90s gear reduction Nippondenso. It needs final
asby. and body work-paint.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey everyone, my name is R.J. and i am interested in joining the CT chapter of rcc! I am currently rebuilding my second rc and will be looking for some help finding parts and information, and i hope by joining a chapter i will meet new people and find some more places to trash my truck!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts