Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 174 of 174 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,240 Posts
I think a single post, or several by subject, with links will be better. Like Joe did way back when, in this thread. Then we could even do away with some of the sub forums that are hardly ever used.
peek at what I started in faq, elec and check yer messages

·
Super Moderator
59,496 Posts
I saw it, and thought It had been there, since Sam had the site. But after looking now, I do not know.

I do not see it on other VS sites, so I doubt it is from them. Interesting that it is a link, and not a sub board.

·
Super Moderator
59,496 Posts
I was not sure, I do not normally look at the forum listing, I normally just click on the whats new link. I remember that Sam started a nitcoin discussion. I seriously thought about investing some money, after seeing what it has done recently, I wish I did.

·
Registered
450 Posts
No post or thread allows a direct link.
It looks like intentional action from site owners or a hacker attack.
There was a crypto currency post this week, looked like spam.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Fits right in with the advertisements.

Bucky

·
Super Moderator
59,496 Posts
Fits right in with the advertisements.

Bucky
It could be an add, but to say it is from RCC's founder, does not appear legit. I bumped this up to VS, to see what they have to say.

·
Super Moderator
1,240 Posts
Found another one, who knows which migration caused it. Simple fix after a long debate about what to change it to. I'm kinda partial to going old school - "It's not what you buy, It's what you build"

·
Administrator
Community Manager
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
I just wanted to let you know I will be off work next week, but the rest of the team will be covering for me.

I will be back on June 1, 2021.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
Community Manager
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·
How To Find Subscribed Threads

Click on your avatar near the upper right-hand corner of the site and select “following” from the drop-down menu.

This will bring you to a page where you can choose to view followed discussions, forums, your discussions, and participated discussions.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
Community Manager
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·

The site will be transitioning from the dedicated support team (who works primarily with helping members transition to the new platform) over to our regular tech support team. Although this means it may take us a bit longer to respond to your questions, we will continue to be here for you and the community.

Community Resources
- Cricket

·
Super Moderator
59,496 Posts
Some other good info.

Is this what you are looking for, it is in our FAQ - HERE

• Clicking the thread title will take you to where you left off, the 1st unread post.
  • Clicking the timestamp below the title will take you to the 1st post of the thread.
  • Clicking the timestamp above the last poster user takes you to the last (newest) post.

161 - 174 of 174 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.