Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

101 - 120 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
I don't like it, but I like it a lot more than not having RCC at all.

After it is all said and done, how much did we lose with the changeover?
But your hard to make happy. :)
I really haven't noticed any losses. And the people in charge seem to try to fix those odds and ends. If you ask.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I'm not sure if I like it or not. Its definitely a time saver. Now when I come to the site I click on the "NEW" balloon. I scan the topics presented, read/post if I deem I have something to contribute, then on my way out I click on the "mark all read" or whatever its called. Then I'm on to other sites. I'm sure I'm missing things that I wouldn't on the old format, but it is what it is.

Bucky

·
Registered
308 Posts
How can I delete photos added by mistake or duplicated from gallery or showcase?

·
Super Moderator
59,411 Posts
How can I delete photos added by mistake or duplicated from gallery or showcase?
When you are looking at the pic, do you have this menu under your name? If not, post a link to the pic, and I can delete it until we find out the official method.

·
Super Moderator
59,411 Posts
I think I got the right one.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thanks, what now? Should I send you the links or wait for the admin?

·
Super Moderator
59,411 Posts
Either one is ok with me. Hopefully VAadmin will tell us how you can delete them yourself. Until then, I have no issue with you posting the link, or message me, and I will delete them for you.

I need to play around more with the gallery, and showcase to better understand them. Maybe tomorrow.

·
Registered
308 Posts
ok then I'll wait till Sunday and if there's no DIY option I'll send the links.

I need to play around more with the gallery, and showcase to better understand them. Maybe tomorrow.
I like that option but haven't had much time to play with it.
Only posted photo links from the gallery in my posts so far(works great). It's much faster to upload a whole set of pics and choose one that suits the occasion, especially when they are project photos.

·
Super Moderator
59,411 Posts
Ok, take a look at the right hand side when you have clicked on your pic. Look for the three dots, then click on them, and you hopefully get the pop up menu with the delete option.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I posted it in #105, don/t have that option

·
Super Moderator
59,411 Posts
this is a different way. on the right, instead of the other which was on the left.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
At this time there isn't an option for members to delete a photo in their Gallery. You can report the image or contact us to request assistance.

- Cricket

·
Registered
308 Posts
Are you planning to this feature any time soon?

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
Well... I really like the way you can post pictures here now. Very simple. I don't have to deal with a picture hosting site anymore.
And one can resize the picture by grabbing a corner. Real nice!
Good job guys! (y)
I wish some other sites I hang out on would do this.

·
Super Moderator
30,000 Posts
Beware, if you upload pics they are no longer yours and you are basically licensing VS to do what they want with them. That is why I host off site. If I want to nuke every pic I ever posted, it's only a couple clicks away.

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
Beware, if you upload pics they are no longer yours and you are basically licensing VS to do what they want with them. That is why I host off site. If I want to nuke every pic I ever posted, it's only a couple clicks away.
I have them in my picture file on my computer and in the cloud.
I also have nothing to hide.
If they want to use them... whatever. I don't care.
Oh wait.... is that a black helicopter flying around outside? ☺

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm somewhere in between you guys, I have nothing to hide but would like be able to delete photos from the gallery on my own.

I really miss that feature.

101 - 120 of 135 Posts