Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll, I will be in Denver July 18,19,20 and was wondering if any of ya'll wanted to meet somewhere on the 19th. We will be down there for my wifes 20th HS reunion and have some free time. Let me know!

Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We will most likely be staying in the Super 8 motel on 120th and I-25. Not sure where we are staying at for sure yet. Most of the reunion activities will be in the LoDo area I think. I should be free just about all morning and in the afternoon until about 4:00 pm on Saturday.

Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sounds like a great Idea count me in. keep us posted as the details get worked out

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Well let me in on it. Got her going strong and was hoping to get together with y'all. Maybe a close to home trail ride? ;D

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PrimerGrey said:
The wife has given me time off for good behavior so count me in.
HA ha that is pretty funny.

One of the pet names I have for my wife is the "Warden"
Glad to hear I'm not the only one out on good behavior.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Allright, I am not that familiar with local trails (even tough I've been here 5 years) so lets hear some places and we'll bang out the details. ;D Damn I am siked to get this thing out there!

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A trail ride would be good but since I will be in my wifes 1992 Exploder it would have to be fairly tame trails and close to town. Can't wait to meet you guys.

Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wycowboy said:
A trail ride would be good but since I will be in my wifes 1992 Exploder it would have to be fairly tame trails and close to town. Can't wait to meet you guys.

Chris
You could ride with me if you want

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
there will be plenty of room between everyone I imagine if you don't want to beat up the ford ;)

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't have a problem riding with someone. My wife is kinda nervous about her Exploder going on a 4x4 run anyway. This way she'll feel better and I'll have more fun ;D I'd bring my RC and keep mentioning it but it gets 9-10 MPG and her ferd gets 23 mpg so she keeps giving me that evil wife eye when I bring up driving the RC down ;D. See ya'll in a couple weeks.

Chris

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
If this is turning into a trail ride post should we change the title to something of that effect? Just thinking.......,

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
So so far it is 3 RC's and the four of us. Good start. Hope to get more of the local members out ;D I will probably get my bud from Fort Collins and his Short box down here. Again anyone with a location in mind? I will try to do some research but first hand is always better.

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Anyplace is fine with me as long as I am back at the hotel by 4:00 PM or so. That should keep me out of trouble with the boss lady and give me plenty of time to get ready for the reunion festivities planned for that evening.

Chris

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
ramdodger said:
Sounds like C A R N A G E would fill the bill.
I just refreshed myself with the post from the last trip y'all took there. Quick question, I am NOT locked and still running stock 3.23's with 37" ss tsl's. This could be bad huh? I don't really care about scratch and dents though, I plan on rolling it someday anyway ;)

Oh yea and I have no rock experience, all my wheeling done was done back east in mud and dirt.
Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
mike_wiz said:
ramdodger said:
Sounds like C A R N A G E would fill the bill.
This could be bad huh? I don't really care about scratch and dents though, I plan on rolling it someday anyway ;)

Mike
Hmmmmm, I think I'll ride with Greg this time LOL. Carnage sounds good to me, pretty close to the hotel and enough rocks for happiness. But, since I would be riding, anyplace ya'll want to go is fine with me.

Chris

1 - 20 of 66 Posts