Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post here to introduce yourselves and join the chapter
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Hi my name is Jeff and I live in Greeley Colorado, I've been a member for about 1 year now. If by chance anybody from around here might need a hand with their vehichle and I'm available I'd be willing to give you a hand. And I would also like to join the Chapter for Colorado. Thanks for your time!!!!
 
G

·
Mopar Maniac said:
Hi my name is Jeff and I live in Greeley Colorado, I've been a member for about 1 year now. If by chance anybody from around here might need a hand with their vehichle and I'm available I'd be willing to give you a hand. And I would also like to join the Chapter for Colorado. Thanks for your time!!!!
Hi Jeff. Send me your name, address, phone #, email, etc and I'll include you on the chapter roster.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome aboard Greg, i love it when everything works perfectly, you guy's may want to sticky this to the top
 
G

·
Evildriver-3 said:
Welcome aboard Greg, i love it when everything works perfectly, you guy's may want to sticky this to the top
ED3 you need to spend less time in chat lol I've been here for a year or so Jeff is the new guy ;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gmule said:
Evildriver-3 said:
Welcome aboard Greg, i love it when everything works perfectly, you guy's may want to sticky this to the top
ED3 you need to spend less time in chat lol I've been here for a year or so Jeff is the new guy ;D
Sob i seen greg in the bottom of your post DOH!! and i thought you were saying, ok then, gotcha, sorry, hey Jeff
 
G

·
Evildriver-3 said:
gmule said:
Evildriver-3 said:
Welcome aboard Greg, i love it when everything works perfectly, you guy's may want to sticky this to the top
ED3 you need to spend less time in chat lol I've been here for a year or so Jeff is the new guy ;D
Sob i seen greg in the bottom of your post DOH!! and i thought you were saying, ok then, gotcha, sorry, hey Jeff
ROFLMA ;D
 
G

·
Hello Clyde, welcome to the site. Like it says above, send me your info and I'll include you in the roster. We've had a couple of trail runs since the inception of the chapter. The folks that make up this chapter are some really decent and knowledgable people. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

I saw on ebay there was a big block WarLock for sale in Aurora. Sure wish I'd of been born rich instead of good-looking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,202 Posts
76 warlock said:
hi, my name is clyde i live in lakewood. i have a 76 lifted 5" 365hp 360,ORD doubler 35" baja claws. i like wheeling.
Welcome Clyde! are you describing a RC or a Warlock? Sounds cool either way. Lets see some pics!
Tony
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Hi, my name is Matt, and I live in Estes Park, CO. I have a 79 RC with lots of mods. I go to Moab about three times a year looking for some hard core wheeling!
Just wanted some info on your club and to see if there are any other hard core wheelers in the area!
Thanks!! Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
gmule said:
Hey clyde welcome to the colorado chapter
do you have any specs on your doubler?
It is the ORD combination 203 range box and a 205 rotated up 2" to clear the cross member. It made my front drive shaft 5" longer. The 203/205 comb gives me a choice of 2 to 1 or 4 to 1 low ranges.
 
G

·
orangeroughy4x4 said:
Hi, my name is Matt, and I live in Estes Park, CO. I have a 79 RC with lots of mods. I go to Moab about three times a year looking for some hard core wheeling!
Just wanted some info on your club and to see if there are any other hard core wheelers in the area!
Thanks!! Matt
Matt sold the axles to Ratitude. Randall and I picked them up in Estes Park. He's not kidding when he says his 79 RC has a lot of mods. Nice truck. Welcome to the chapter, Matt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Hi MY name is Ryan, from Castle Rock. I have a 89' Ramcharger, that is still fairly stock, but getting more mods at an alarming rate. I Think I'm adicted. Anyway, I's like to get involved with the chapter, and that kind of stuff.
[email protected]
 
G

·
Ryan, I truly apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I've emailed you with info about the chapter. Welcome to the chapter. We've got a sharp bunch of guys here. (Although the chapter leader is a bit slow)

Danny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Hey,

My name is Glenn and I am new to the area. I have an 86 RC that is pretty much stock as of now. I am in the process of upgrading the engine. Anyway, I was hoping that some of you would be going on a ride shortly, because I can't wait to see what it can do.
 
1 - 20 of 136 Posts
Top