Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a get together / outing next month or so to view fall colors in the mtns and meet each other if you have not already?

Steve

·
Registered
720 Posts
sure. so far i have only met ramdodger. guess we should get off our lazy butts and meet each other.

ok. let's post what days would work for everyone. i figure some of us actually have jobs and saturday and sunday afternoons would be best. if you want to meet, be heard now.

either sat. or sun. work for me.

·
Registered
720 Posts
let's go with PrimerGrey's schedule:

I'd like to propose a get-together for the weekend of Aug 31-Sept 1. Maybe a breakfast, lunch, whatever. It's time we got to meet one another in person. This is the only weekend I've got open for the next couple months.

what's the best time for everyone? first, let's get a day, then decide on what we shall do - trail ride, lunch, etc.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some people may already have plans for that weekend since it's Labor Day weekend. I don't have any plans though. I actually planned to take a few days off work the 30th - 3rd to get away from my job and keep my sanity!

G

·
Sat or Sun works for me. Any time. How about we meet somewhere for breakfast and then an easy trail ride somewhere?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sunday Sept. 1st sounds good. I guess the other members in our chapter are not checking this board regular? Anyone have time to IM our other members?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK. I IM'd our other members to see if they were interested leaving instructions to reply to this thread. Anyone know some places to go that people with stock 4x4's vehicles can go to? Do we want to meet for breakfast on the way to where we wheel??

Steve

G

·
There is a local place that I go to. Its called Jacksons Creek
It is between Sedalia and Castle Rock on Perry Park road it is a easy trail with some hard stuff off to the sides.
I like this place because you don't have to drive all day to get there.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I would love to make it, but it figures that Im working on the 1st of Sept. Man the navy really pisses me off sometimes. Im sure you guys will have fun.

G

·
Greg, that sounds like a great idea. I haven't been to Sedalia for awhile so I'm not sure if there is still a cafe there. I'd like to meet fairly early in the morning, have breakfast and then head up to the trails. How does 8 or 9 am sound to everyone?

Steve, thanks for alerting everyone with the IMs. Seems like everyone's been busy lately and haven't had the time to check in.

G

·
As far as I know the cafe is still there. I am going to go up to the trail head this week end to make sure the trail is open. It was closed for most of the summer due to the fires but I have heard rumors that the trail is open. I will also check on the cafe and see what time they open for breakfast.
Greg

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Greg / Danny,

Sedalia sounds fine to me. I am an early riser, so let me know what time works for you guys. Fletch - are you coming?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Sounds like a plan gentlemen. Do we need to consider cb radios for the trail portion of our adventure?
Tony

·
Registered
720 Posts
Pale Rider said:
Greg / Danny,

Sedalia sounds fine to me. I am an early riser, so let me know what time works for you guys. Fletch - are you coming?
i'll make it. last time i was up that early on a sunday was in may in dawson, ne. tough being a night owl...you guys are killing me.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Rustsucks said:
I would love to make it, but it figures that Im working on the 1st of Sept. Man the navy really pisses me off sometimes. Im sure you guys will have fun.
Travis
My advice is "call in sick". Navy gets sick too, dont it? You really dont wanna miss out on the first get together...
Tony

1 - 20 of 38 Posts