Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did the 80-90's model Club cabs have a headliner and plastic trim lineing the interior???

·
Super Moderator
29,558 Posts
Yes.  Only some '80s models got a full headliner, as far as I can tell only models with SE trim and the '90s model ClubCabs got a full headliner.  Keep in mind there were many years in the '80s that a ClubCab was not made so parts may be scarce.

G

·
Yea ive only seen 1 clubcab on the streets in joplin, and like 3 for sale on ebay....

wish they made more of them

·
Registered
681 Posts
Quite a few of the 91-93 diesel trucks were club cabs. Might be a good place to look for parts if someone robbed a cummins for something else.

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Kenneth Turcotte said:
Yea ive only seen 1 clubcab on the streets in joplin, and like 3 for sale on ebay....

wish they made more of them
They're common depending on the location.

I've got a '74 D300 ClubCab Shortbed/Flatbed, a '75 W300 ClubCab Wrecker/Towtruck, a '76 W100 ClubCab Longbed and a '77 W300 ClubCab Longbed

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Chris I'll take one off Your hands...... There is one here I may be able to pick up this fall. I think it is an 87. If I do get it, well I want a full interior in it.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Not trying to hijack this thread, but what years were club cabs available? I have read that they were stopped in 82, but I have seen a 91-93 CTD as well as a mint 86-up D-150 here in town. I know they are rare/scarce, (I'm trying to find a cab for my ongoing project) but how rare?

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
dodgerammit said:
Not trying to hijack this thread, but what years were club cabs available? I have read that they were stopped in 82, but I have seen a 91-93 CTD as well as a mint 86-up D-150 here in town. I know they are rare/scarce, (I'm trying to find a cab for my ongoing project) but how rare?
1973 - 1982 and 1990 - 1993

For every 4 Standard Cabs i see on the road, i see 1 ClubCab. 70's models being extremely dominate obviously. Mid 70's "High End" models mostly : Adventurer, Custom, ect.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts