Attachments

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
dude... your dog looks possessed in those pics! ;D

·
Registered
903 Posts
nice truck hope one day for drams to look that nice...dont know if ill let him take it off road after it looks that good... ;D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Exceptional looking rig. The additional lift is a nice touch!

;)

Had

·
5,138 Posts
sweet looking truck. What type of fender flares are those?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually waited for those flairs for about 2.1/2 months :mad:. Up here in canada its tough to find accessories built for a Ramcharger so i had to order them from the states. :)Somewhere way down south., sorry to anwser your question they are bushwackers. 8)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
How much of a lift does the truck have and how big are the tires im just wondering

:>)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Truck has 6" suspension, and the tires are 35" tsl super swampers.

·
5,138 Posts
What brand lift do you have, and where did you get that front bumper?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well the 6"lift is supplied by skyjacker leafs , and i put on the Rancho 5000's cause i just love how comfortable the ride is. I went with the leafs from skyjacker cause i got a smokin deal from a friend. The bumper you ask well its custom made by a guy i know. What do you think? Its heavy duty, could almost knock a good sized tree down (haha). One thing i am lookin for is a good conditioned winch.Im also lookin for a body lift 3" know any good ones. Please let me know if you do. Thanks. ;D ;D

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice '89!!! Cool website too!!! :D

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heres one of the rear.Notice i just had work done new gears.4.10's. Anyone know if they make a set of dual brackets for rear shocks?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Heres another,

Attachments

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
hey Cleandust

the off road exchange makes a dual shock set-up for the rear. i know what you mean about having trouble finding aftermarket parts for a dodge up here and parts for an rc forget it. most of the guys in the shops around toronto didn't even know what an rc was.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know what your sayin, pain in the ass to find stuff for these beauties. Hey thanks for the lead on the brackets ill check it out. See ya round eh?

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
This truck is beautiful.....I was thinking about 4" or 6" but I think these pictures just brought the decision....(missing the thumbs up smiley here)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks santak for throwin me some compliments about my rig. Yeah id say ya gonna lift it do it bigger. Hey if you post pics let me know , I love the look each individual gives their ramcharger . Thanks again . ;D

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Heres my latest

Attachments

1 - 20 of 397 Posts