Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all wheelers! Clean up after yourself's. The G-men just closed all camping at spider lake on the Rubicon due to all the human waste (s_ _ t) that us whellers leave behing Do your part and pack everything out or we wont have a place to wheel.

·
Premium Member
6,973 Posts
trailduster79rob said:
Hey all wheelers! Clean up after yourself's. The G-men just closed all camping at spider lake on the Rubicon due to all the human waste (s_ _ t) that us whellers leave behing Do your part and pack everything out or we wont have a place to wheel.
I agree - It's called being responsible, and responsible for your actions. The 'greens' keep slowly making more and more 'head way', especially here in CA ( and other places), we need to show people that we are NOT just a bunch of gun toating ******* morons, or we are going to lose it... be responsible.....

G

·
It is everybodies responsibility to clean up after themselves on the trail. I always try to pickup any trash i see everytime I am out. The last den outing I was at I managed to get a kitchen trash sack full. I dont crap on the trails, I am afraid of snakes biting the privates and sure would be embarassed to explain that to the doctors. ;D When we camp we have a portapotty.

·
Premium Member
6,973 Posts
Yeah - I always try to do the same; pick up trash and all. The thing that gets me, is that any day of the week around here you can go out and find beer cans and all kinda trash on the roads and trails, it's all done by young drunk kids, some of the local morons, and dumb a$$ tourists who don't care. I doubt that any of the kind of people on this site do stuff like that, but we all get lumped togather by the inviro's, so the rest of us have to work twice as hard just to keep even, so to speak, really gets me pissed....

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
time to be good boyscouts fellahs. take out more than you truck in.

you know what an awesome wheeling trip would be. a dead vehicle recovery and forest/camp site clean up derby.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
willy J said:
time to be good boyscouts fellahs. take out more than you truck in.

you know what an awesome wheeling trip would be. a dead vehicle recovery and forest/camp site clean up derby.
That would be a GREAT way to show the greenies that we care, I would be all for a clean up trip and would help in any way. Either that or we could do the Rubicon clean up run with the piarates at the end of the season. Lets all get together on this!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts