Dodge RamCharger Central banner

CLEAN OUT GARAGE

13K views 44 replies 21 participants last post by  High-Tech Redneck 
#1 ·
I have a good 203 and four springs from a 76 w-100 I will give to any one..
call 303-986-8848

G
#3 ·
I need to clean mine out too.

I have:

9 1/4 3.55 ring and pinion with carrier, bearings are good, gears are in fair condition
9 1/4 axle shafts, small pattern
9 1/4 backing plates, brake assembly, small
85 driver's side door, full of bondo but the glass, wing vent, lock and window mechanism are intact
Pair of high back bucket seats from an 85 RC. Driver's side has a tear in the seat, passenger side is in great shape. Red.

It's all free.

G
#6 ·
gmule said:
ramdodger said:
wycowboy said:
I also have some stuff that I could get rid of. If any body is interested in this stuff, let me know.
some of the smaller stuff that will fit in a box has a name...ebay gold. 8)
I don't know the first about putting stuff up on ebay.
Have some tips?
If I wanted just any old crackhead to have it, I would sell it on ebay. For RCC members, this stuff is free :)

Putting an ad on ebay is pretty easy Greg. I've never done it but I looked into it. You have to have a credit card or a checking account and be willing to give them the numbers for these things. Just go to their site and read up on it, follow the directions and make an ad, or two.

Chris

G
#10 ·
PrimerGrey said:
Sounds like you got the Detroit installed. How's it work?
The added traction is nice. It has a bit of understeer if I get on it in a turn and it will smoke the inside tire if I accelerate turning a corner from a stop. but other than that I like it ;)
I guess I better get a good pair of boots now. That way my feet won't hurt with the longer walk back to civilization when I get stuck. ;D

G
#11 ·
I can maybe use those small bolt pattern shafts Greg, are they from a drum brake setup or disc?

I modified my list to reflect what is gone and changed a couple things. Let me know if you want this stuff. I need to clean out my garage and a lot of it will go to the dump in a couple months if no one claims it.

Chris

#12 ·
I've got a set of `83 RC doors, 1 passenger side door off of a `93 and a RC gas tank out of an `83(I think) and a 100 amp alt.(the big housing Mopar style)all free to anybody who wants them. EDIT All items are gone or spoken for.

#14 ·
gmule said:
Flake said:
I've got a set of `83 RC doors, 1 passenger side door off of a `93 and a RC gas tank out of an `83(I think) all free to anybody who wants them.
will that gas tank work on a 93 with electric pump?
I haven't the slightest idea. ???

#15 ·
wycowboy said:
I also have some stuff that I could get rid of. If any body is interested in this stuff, let me know.

1982 318, ran when I took it out of the RC, already torn apart for rebuilding, great shape, free to an RCC member.
NP208, making a noise when I removed it,but still working, free
Factory rollbar, fits 81-93 RC's, its free, won't ship this item though, too pricey,but I will bring it to you the next time I come to Denver or you can come get it.
Set of aluminum running boards for a 82 RC, free
Misc dash and interior stuff for 82 RC, free.
Smoke colored bug shield, old style, cracked, not bad though, free

Chris
I live in westminster, co. and can drive to wyoming and pick up the parts contact me if they are still available @ motorhead_mcquade@msn.com. ;D

#17 ·
I could use afew things...I need bumpers that will work on a '74 440 SE, I could probably use a front passenger fender and maybe a drivers side door or atleast the guts from one...my windshield is cracked pretty good and I would like to clean up the interior a bit, nicer looking dash/glove compartment (the material is gone from my dash from the sun, I think), my seats are alright but my center console is kinda grubby, could probably use a nicer one of those too, my interior is primarily blue right now but am thinking about re-doing the entire interior in black, doesn't matter when the top's off :) Thanks guys, if you hear of anything, please let me know...

G
#18 ·
rblacktj said:
I could use afew things...I need bumpers that will work on a '74 440 SE, I could probably use a front passenger fender and maybe a drivers side door or atleast the guts from one...my windshield is cracked pretty good and I would like to clean up the interior a bit, nicer looking dash/glove compartment (the material is gone from my dash from the sun, I think), my seats are alright but my center console is kinda grubby, could probably use a nicer one of those too, my interior is primarily blue right now but am thinking about re-doing the entire interior in black, doesn't matter when the top's off :) Thanks guys, if you hear of anything, please let me know...
I can help you out with the console, maybe some interior parts. Let me know.

#19 ·
That would be cool, my dash above the steering wheel is down to the metal now, no more of the rubbery stuff on it...my glove box is pretty dull and some other dash pieces...the center console is pretty rugged-lookin', would like a little bit nicer one...Thanks,
Ryan

#20 ·
I have an 81 Power Ram that I'm parting out. It's an old crewcab rig, and I'm keeping the cab, but not much else. It has a real nice front clip but the bed is burnt toast. It's a 'pseudo running' 318 4bbl, 727/205. A bud here said he wants the 60's (front and rear) but he hasn't come through yet...but I said I'd give him first dibs. I'll ping him again and if he said no then the 60's are up for grabs.
Gas tank is prolly good but I don't think it'll fit an RC.
Anyways I have to part it out and I can't think of any place better to advertise the stuff.
- Sam

#21 ·
PLEASE take these parts off my hands!!!! In Durango, PERFECT DOORS, TOP, TAILGATE, Dash parts, BUMPERS, look at my rig in the members rig sections, and if it isn't on my truck, it was taken off and is in PERFECT condition, it was quite a nice truck before I got my hands on it!!!

G
#22 ·
I have some parts too.

Rear lift gate
Rear side windows
Passenger side door from a 83 PU will fit truck or RC. It has a manual window regulator and locks WIth wing window and side glass.
Back seat it is red from my 88 (Gone)

#23 ·
Hey I might be intersted in some parts especially the doors and dash parts. Will they fit an 88 RC? Also intersted in a rear lift gate. Another thing is a center console (Red) and some interior trim parts. Anything would be helpfull.

PS Any recomendations on some body work? Drivers side quarter panel has severe rust.

PSS Any recomendations on having a lift kit installed? Such has who and how much? I just dont have the tools to do it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.