Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems way cheap for a coal burner and less rust than I'd expect. Ask is $3650, rockers are shot.

https://nwct.craigslist.org/cto/d/1986-dodge-ramcharger-cummins/6753424622.html

====

Vehicle has a very solid frame and floors. Body has rust. Engine is a healthy p-pump 12v with intercooler. Throw out bearing is making some noise but shifts perfect. Needs clutch because it slips after half throttle. Has dana 70 rear out of second gen dodge with disc brakes. I replaced the pinion seal. Has transfer case but front Dana 60 is a king pin one out of an 80s Chevy and third member isn't on drivers side where output of transfer is. Vehicle is royal se with power windows. Front windshield is cracked. Serious inquiries please. Need to sell because my duramax needs injectors!

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
His description is confusing.  He says it has an 80s GM D60 front which all had passenger side pumpkins but says the t.c. is passenger side drop.  Why would one switch the t.c. from passenger drop to one that was driver drop?  {stupid} Maybe that's reflected in the price??

The grille appears to be a late 70s Chevy grille.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Agreed - something's hinky.  I think that's a stock grill, though. 

Attachments

·
Registered
758 Posts
My guess is that it's getting flipped.  Plates vs no plates, different location, different price?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.