Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little rough but hey, they're supposed to be and ask is only $2500.

https://scranton.craigslist.org/cto/d/1976-dodge-w200-truck-m884/6748777212.html

===

Up today is my 1976 dodge W200 M884 military spec pickup truck. Rated for 1 1/4 ton with factory overload springs. Starts, runs, drives and stops. 85,000+ original miles. I've replaced the air filter, ultrasonically cleaned the carburetor, new fuel filter, new brake master cylinder, new battery to solenoid cable as well as solenoid to starter cable. I've bypassed the known faulty ampere gauge in the dashboard. When I purchased the truck I was told that the fuel pump was new as well as the rear shocks. Does smoke at times, suspected bad valve seals due to the age. Full time 4wd with hi-lo-lock, its a beast in low lock. Manual steering. Title in my name, just waiting for it to come in the mail.

Attachments

·
Registered
758 Posts
That's one front porch of a bumper.  Extra seating and easier to work in the engine bay, all in one!!  ;D ;D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.