Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ad speaks for itself, a couple more pics might be nice.

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/norristown-1979-dodge-power-wagon-150/6872447982.html

I really want to see this truck go to a good home and get restored. It is a 1979 Dodge Power Wagon 150 Sno Commander 4X4 for SALE!. Short bed with 318 engine. I am the only owner. I have all my original paperwork from the dealership I purchased from. It has 56,804 original miles. This truck has unfortunately been sitting for a while. It does not run. I believe the starter is frozen. Almost all of the truck is original except for the carburetor, radio, and tires. It was painted years ago to match the original color too. It is going to need floor pans and the back bed is rotted as well. Bucket seats will need to be reupholstered. Last I started it up all the gauges and lights worked. Comes with original plow as well which worked fine. I am sure I am missing some details, so just ask.

LOCALS ONLY PLEASE. Buyer responsible for pickup. $2,500 or best offer. Truck is being sold as is.

*** Serious offers welcome, cash only ~ no trades ***

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
A friend of mine sent me this as. I am just around the corner is anyone wants to get more details on it. I was thinking about buying it, but my Ramcharger is already taking up a lot of my time so don't need or have space for another truck. If anyone wants to buy it and needs to get it somewhere let me know. I would not mind hauling this to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.