Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
76 was the first year for the Warlock package and it was a late model year intro so likely the rarest year. The 400 option makes it more rare. The side pipes would look great on a B-van, not so sure about on a Warlock. Don't recall them having hood stripes like this one and the badge on the hood is clearly from an earlier car. Front bumper is 81/up but the side stakes look original.

Ask is $10,500. Probably a bit on the high side but pretty cool none the less and clearly you'd have to look closely at what else is going on.

https://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/d/clinton-1976-dodge-warlock-400/6846451199.html

====

Just out of long term dry storage. Low miles,rust free, runs and drives.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
The Warlock and Warlock II had different stripes. Not at home to check my reference books though. But I THINK that's correct. The dash has something on the left side and possibly something on the right side also.  The seats aqppear to be recovered in a nonfactory material. Don't recall white piping either.  Plus the inside bedsides have diamond plate on them.
A few other minor items but all in all a clean looking truck.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Always wanted one of these and never actually seen one in person, just pics.  This is way outta my price range though.  Most things are nowadays  ::)

Neil

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.