Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,155 Posts
Ask is $4250

====

1980 Dodge Ram W200, 4x4, standard cab, 8' box, pickup truck, Sno-Commander (I do NOT have the snow plow components). Equipped with the 360 (5.9L) V-8 engine (4 barrel Thermo-Quad) and A727 automatic transmission. Only has 76,700 miles (I only used this truck to haul stuff to the scrap yard or tow things occaisionally. The truck runs and drives good. The engine and transmission were rebuilt some years ago, but truck has only been driven about 2000 miles since the rebuild. This truck has all the desireable components: Dana 60 HD, 4.10 axles on both front and rear. The front axle has big Selectro locking hubs and the rear has a Dana-Spicer, Powr-Trak HD limited slip differential. The limited slip only has about 2500 miles, so it still performs like new.The 4wd transfer case is the super strong NV205. part-time gear-to-gear unit. Front disc brakes and rear drums. Century aluminum cap. Class 4 hitch. Upgraded to 16" wheels (originals were the older 16.5", with limited tire options). It has stock suspension, but it sits quite tall even without a lift. It is still wearing it's original Safety Yellow paint. Body needs some restoration work (still has about the same amount of body rust and dents it had when I bought it in 1988). I also have some additional 1972-1980 parts for sale, if you are interested.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.