Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
My first Dodge was a Plymouth Trailduster!  Looks like this one has the doors cut?

·
Super Moderator
2,155 Posts
Ask is $14,500  - like he'd get that at Barrett. Claims 37,000 miles.

===

I often hear people say we used to have a Trailduster but when I say was it a Plymouth they all say no it was a Dodge. I've been to Barrett Jackson every year for 15 years and have never seen a 1974 Plymouth Trailduster go across the auction floor. This is truly a collector's dream and is priced where it can make plenty of money if you choose to resell. 360 V8 4x4 all original body and motor. Just Google 1974 Plymouth Trailduster and see how many are available.

Serious buyers only please.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,155 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
By looking at the rear wheel wells, you can tell that the body has been redone completely.
This really turns me down, so much work and effort, and then this...
Kinda sad... :(

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What am I missing does the work you see look improperly done? My eyes suck you guys always see things I mis what is it here exactly? The truck is still for sale I have his name direct email and phone now. I had seen people saying they could never reach him on the facebook page National RC/TD classifieds.

muskote said:
By looking at the rear wheel wells, you can tell that the body has been redone completely.
This really turns me down, so much work and effort, and then this...
Kinda sad... :(

·
Super Moderator
29,795 Posts
Look at the first pic in RWG75's last post.  Notice how the bulge in the front fender is pronounced with clear lines?  Now look at the rear with it's more sloped look.  Someone has either put in a very poor patch panel, Bondo'd the hell out of it, or possibly both.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.