Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
OK, not my color choice but nice.  The price always seems high to me, though, especially considering the "glossover" approach and not a true resto.  Springs, engine bay, and it's obviously leaking something (cardboard w/stains under engine??).  Kinda funky place for gauge placement in the "driver door open" pic.  No pics of the top?  I kinda like how the rollbar is boxed in for the back, though. 

Manual 4WD with Warn Locking Part Time Hubs, 3 Speed Automatic, 360 V8 with Rebuilt Top End, Ceramic Headers with H-Pipe Exhaust System with Flowmaster Mufflers, Replaced/Upgraded Steering System, High Performance Brakes/Brake Lines, 6 Off-Road Lights on Custom Grille Guard with multiple switches, Custom Boat Upholstery Seats, Custom Bikini Top and Hard Top, High Performance Kenwood Stereo System, Custom Gauges, 31x10.5r15 Michelin Radial LT with Good Tread, Skyjacker Lift Kit, Custom Driveshafts, Upgraded Differential Covers, Minimal Rust, Odometer Reads 7,628 Miles, Service Records Available.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,156 Posts
Ask is $18k and yeah, strikes me as high too.

Purple works for me but this one could be darker. Left lower dash is a terrible place for gauges - made the mistake of putting my trans temp gauge there. Right side of the ash tray works much better. The problem with the way bed sides are trimmed is that there's no way you'd be able to bolt on the hard top unless the panels are designed to pop out. Dunno how that grille guard qualifies as "custom" - looks exactly like the generic after market ones from back in the day. aka: identical to one on my RC.

Among my other annoyances: not a factor roll bar, left the SE badge but deleted all the SE trim except the dash face and this:

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.