Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
2,621 Posts
Nice trail tamer, looks like he still has that 318 in it, that motor's got to have close to 300,000 on it by now!

·
Premium Member
4,372 Posts
Now Sam, where did you get these? Is Christian visting Texas?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Oh man... I am in love!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Your basic daily California driver and weekend warrior.
Sam, this looks like what you wanted to do before you found out about air conditioning being available in RC's! LOL
I don't see the rock bars on there. And whats the small lever next to trans tunnel below drivers seat?
Don

·
2,621 Posts
dodge85rc said:
Sam, this looks like what you wanted to do before you found out about air conditioning being available in RC's! LOL
I don't see the rock bars on there. And whats the small lever next to trans tunnel below drivers seat?
Don
I think the extra lever is for his KluneV reduction box.

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Snowflake said:
dodge85rc said:
Don
I could be wrong, but wouldn't the lever for his reduction box be the second lever sticking out of the transfer case opening?

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
Ramtuff said:
Snowflake said:
dodge85rc said:
Don
I could be wrong, but wouldn't the lever for his reduction box be the second lever sticking out of the transfer case opening?
nope,the twin stick t-case is so you can operate the front and rear axles seperate from one another.the small lever on the left is for the klune -v crawler box. http://www.offroadexchange.com/klune_v.htm

·
Registered
162 Posts
Anyone know what kind of front shackle's those are?

·
Registered
22 Posts
:drool: I have loved that truck since they started working on it. I LOVE THAT THING. I have to say, i have seen it up close once, when i passed him on the highway, damn it is cool.. if anyone wants to set up, i would be MORE than happy to write up an article, and snap a TON of photos.. Damn I love that truck

Garrett

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.