Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
3,752 Posts
Nice trail tamer, looks like he still has that 318 in it, that motor's got to have close to 300,000 on it by now!

·
Super Moderator
8,447 Posts
Now Sam, where did you get these? Is Christian visting Texas?

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Oh man... I am in love!!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
that's what I need, a no frills truck to tear up! what's the lift on it?

·
5,141 Posts
Must be nice to be able to get most of that stuff for free!! Sweet RC!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Your basic daily California driver and weekend warrior.
Sam, this looks like what you wanted to do before you found out about air conditioning being available in RC's! LOL
I don't see the rock bars on there. And whats the small lever next to trans tunnel below drivers seat?
Don

·
3,752 Posts
dodge85rc said:
Sam, this looks like what you wanted to do before you found out about air conditioning being available in RC's! LOL
I don't see the rock bars on there. And whats the small lever next to trans tunnel below drivers seat?
Don
I think the extra lever is for his KluneV reduction box.

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Snowflake said:
dodge85rc said:
Don
I could be wrong, but wouldn't the lever for his reduction box be the second lever sticking out of the transfer case opening?

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Ramtuff said:
Snowflake said:
dodge85rc said:
Don
I could be wrong, but wouldn't the lever for his reduction box be the second lever sticking out of the transfer case opening?
nope,the twin stick t-case is so you can operate the front and rear axles seperate from one another.the small lever on the left is for the klune -v crawler box. http://www.offroadexchange.com/klune_v.htm

·
5,141 Posts
Yep this is the truck you have seen in Peterson's Christian Hazel owns it.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Waaaay cool pics Sam. {cool} So where's the overall pictures of the truck? (Front, side, 3/4 view, etc.)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Anyone know what kind of front shackle's those are?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
what is with the hole cut in the passenger floor?

·
Registered
144 Posts
:drool: I have loved that truck since they started working on it. I LOVE THAT THING. I have to say, i have seen it up close once, when i passed him on the highway, damn it is cool.. if anyone wants to set up, i would be MORE than happy to write up an article, and snap a TON of photos.. Damn I love that truck

Garrett

1 - 20 of 49 Posts