Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here`s a couple of pics of the "Money Pit", hope you all enjoy em. :)

(I hope I did it right, []sfirst,second[/s],third time uploading pics)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here`s another

Attachments

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And yet another

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
;DPics don't show up on my screen just red x in white box.
I did however look at your web page, and thats one [email protected] fine looking rig. Hope you can make it to Ram Jam i'de love to see your rig in person. 8)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
3,940 Posts
chris, still gettin the box w/red x. on that site.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I click the link on my machine it works, and I tried it using Netscape 6.22 and I.E. 6, I also cleared the cache and history for both browsers before trying to load the page. I don`t understand tho why I can`t get the pics to load on this page, I even made sure all the file sizes were below 50k each....I`m stumped

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
the reason it works from your computer is because the photos are all linked to C: drive on your computer, you can check for yourself, click the properties on any pic, and they say: "file:///C:/Documents/" and so on. change the properties to a link on the site and it'll work from any computer. I know that Microsoft Front Page does this alot, even if you don't intend it to.
here's one of the files, if you change the link.
http://chrislib.ramchargercentral.net/pitleftfront.JPG

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, ijust changed the links it read the photo`s I have all the files uploaded to my file directory on ramcharger central...I THINK it might work now. FWIW I still can`t get any pics to load in this forum, I dunno, I`ll get the hang of it sooner or later

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the help everyone...I FINALLY figured it out!!

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
Is that a Mopar Perf. axle truss or did you make your own. Ive been drawing some up with integral skid plates for the front and rear. Just wondering, the one on your trucks looks a bit beefier than MP's unit. Awesome truck. Makes mine look like the discarded parts truck for yours.

·
3,940 Posts
NOW i can see it ;D
very very nice.
do your tires rub at all? they look pretty close.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<snip>
Is that a Mopar Perf. axle truss or did you make your own.
<end snip>

I have no idea who makes the truss, it was on there when I bought the truck, sorry

<snip>
do your tires rub at all? they look pretty close.
<end snip>

yes they do rub if I have the wheel turned and flex the front diff to any great degree, bigger lift is on the (very long)list of things to do

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
nice rig, man. wish mine looked like that. not yet, at least!

·
Registered
0 Posts
THAT IS THE TRUCK THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE SHOW "FALL GUY" INSTEAD OF THE GMC!!! That is one very nice rig. Fall Guy is the first thing I though of when I saw it. Very nice indeed!! ;D

Randall

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
very nice truck man ;D

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
LOVE THE TRUCK! i love they brown and black two-tone. the gold rims comliment the color very well. i wish mine could look that good! that is a beuty! keep up the good work!

matt

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Old motor

Attachments

1 - 20 of 73 Posts