Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dash put back together. needs windshield, mirrors, gauges, interior panels, etc. put back in but she's comin' along.

Attachments

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shaved antenna,custom LED third brake light above rear window, filled stake pockets, Dodge Spirit door handles, '93 hood and cowl, '80's style front bumper, all interior plastic trim (a-pillars, b-pillars etc.) from '80's truck dyed grey along with dash/glove box door, bucket seats from Grand Cherokee etc,etc,etc.

·
Super Moderator
8,447 Posts
Sweet truck Cheeto, reassembling the truck with all that nice chrome really makes the paint pop! I like it! :eek: :eek:

·
5,138 Posts
Can't wait to see it all finished. I bet it will be a head turner.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Cheeto-

I am not much of a lowered truck guy, but you have done an excellent job with this project. Keep up the thread with more updates.

8)

Had

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i've got a May 5th goal for roadworthy completion because there is a big show in Seattle area i want to debut it at. would like to have some seat time before the drive since the truck has been apart and sitting at the body shop for nearly a year (almost to the day if i remember correctly).

·
3,940 Posts
what silver is that?
i know you told us on the old site.
but i since have bought a silver truck. ;D

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sweet and Low!!! Very nice truck Cheeto. I hope you win a trophy at the show! ;D

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
2002 Dodge Dakota/Durango silver and House of Kolor Passion Pearl (purple). thanks for the kind words guys.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Nice job! I don't normally like lowered trucks, but your truck looks really good.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
finally found the guy to make dropped spindles!! see my post on the discussion board "lowrider wannabes"!! i'm there dude!

·
5,138 Posts
How hard was it to get the entire dash out like that?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Same,not much of a lowered liker.,but thats a nice truck bro! :eek:Damn right It'll be a head turner.

1 - 20 of 196 Posts