Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.mudcreekoffroadpark.com
I did and it looks cool. Not far from Shiloh Ridge. They have 2,000 acres. Only 20 water/electric RV spots. Lots of Tent spots. Doesn't look like it's made for stock or semi stock trucks.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
i like the mud as much as anyone else, but im not fond of driving 2500 miles to just play in a big mud pit.

Duane

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's actually 2,000 acres of trails mud camping ect. I read about it on www.heavymetal.com They have some awsome pictures. The site pictures don't do it much justice. Yes, there is alot of mud there as well as water crossings. Not much rocks for those who like rocks.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cartoon? I'm lost I guess.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
heavy metal was a cartoon skippy. younger guys i think watched it, lol i remember hearing on it but never got to watch it. only real young ones did like sam. ;D

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That explains it. I never watched cartoons even as a kid. At least thats what I was told by my parents. And yes, we had a damn television. There was just too much else to do.Hang out with Grandpa on the farm, ride the tractor, fish in the pond feed the animials.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Eric. I was looking at this stuff late last night. Electricity? Whats that! Only half naked.

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Skip, you need to watch Aeon Flux! You will never look at cartoons the same way again! lol

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't do the cartoon thing.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts