Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Ain't Mine Though I Wish It Was :\'(

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
Ive seen a few of those in the silver / black paint scheme, but never in the red / black. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Is this the "Simon & Simon" truck that every one is trying to get a picture of?

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's def. the same paint scheme, but not the show truck...this guy worked near me and I had to snap a pic of his truck!!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude, homie, my bud.....we done reckoned the fact that that truck ain't the Simon&Simon truck...We jus said it's got the same paint scheme. Daggone 15 y old whipper snapper gonna tell me my Dodge facts!! :mad:
LOL, I'm jus messin wid ya ;D

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Would love to wakeup and find that puppy setting in my driveway!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The thing that kills me about it is the dang guy worked near me....just about every day for a year or so I'd see that truck....lookin oh so darn cool....but back then I sure as heck didn't have the cash to make any offers :( course now him and his truck are gone...the office moved!! LOL

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
THere was a boy at my school that had one with the same paint scheme as this! It had 35's with like a 2 inch lift! I haqd a chance to buy it but he wanted a small fortune for it. I think like 3,000? It wasnt that nice either

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
When are you going to put a picture of your truck in this post, hmmm just wondering, not rushing you or anything

1 - 9 of 9 Posts