Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

281 - 300 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,832 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #283 ·
Welcome Sonia!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,651 Posts
Hey hey!  Am I still allowed here? 
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,492 Posts
redramcharger said:
Hey hey! Am I still allowed here?
After you abandoned us!??

I guess so. but you buy the first round.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,073 Posts
redramcharger said:
Hey hey! Am I still allowed here?
They let me in but I have to bring cookies and stay very quiet. ;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #287 ·
Hay Sabrina, how are you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,832 Posts
redramcharger said:
Hey hey! Am I still allowed here?
Sure are. ;D How are ya? Long time no hear from.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,651 Posts
I know! Sorry.  {beer} Missing the RC some days. Others I'm glad it's not broke down in my driveway or Dad's barn. Ha.  It really does have some black voodoo curse. It's lost the engine, tranny, few T cases and yeah another tree fell on it! I hear now it's parked due to some mounties not liking it.  ;D

Been good!  We have an 20 month old son, Riley, now!  Good times!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #290 ·
Congrats on the little boy! I hear ya on the black curse thing. The Witch was off the road 5 years and she's been a lot of stress and headaches to get her going again. The RC isn't much better either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Hey everybody Im a new "old" member from Erie, i used to have the name 85raminator back in 2006,07 when i had an 85 RC.  Finally got back to world of dodge and bought an 86 w150 for a project.

If i remember right DodgeMudder was the only member from NW PA back then, anybody else from up this way?

Anyway my name is Zach but you can call me Zach, lol :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #292 ·
Welcome Back Zach!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,532 Posts
zrob1988 said:
Hey everybody Im a new "old" member from Erie, i used to have the name 85raminator back in 2006,07 when i had an 85 RC. Finally got back to world of dodge and bought an 86 w150 for a project.

If i remember right DodgeMudder was the only member from NW PA back then, anybody else from up this way?

Anyway my name is Zach but you can call me Zach, lol :D
Hey is this you also then: http://www.youtube.com/user/85raminator
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
640 Posts
WareWulf said:
Since I picked it up for $700 I can definitely afford to put some money in it.
I got MINE for FREE!!! :eek:

I keep TELLING myself, "The truck was free - the truck was free - the truck was free..." :p

How's it coming along?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,832 Posts
redramcharger said:
I know! Sorry. {beer} Missing the RC some days. Others I'm glad it's not broke down in my driveway or Dad's barn. Ha. It really does have some black voodoo curse. It's lost the engine, tranny, few T cases and yeah another tree fell on it! I hear now it's parked due to some mounties not liking it. ;D

Been good! We have an 20 month old son, Riley, now! Good times!
Dang! How did I miss this? :eek:

Congrats.

The War Wagon said:
I got MINE for FREE!!! :eek:

I keep TELLING myself, "The truck was free - the truck was free - the truck was free..." :p

How's it coming along?
truck was free. he he he.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
New guy from Erie here! Just checkin in...my name is Patrick and the current project is a 79' RC.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52,832 Posts
PW79 said:
New guy from Erie here! Just checkin in...my name is Patrick and the current project is a 79' RC.
Yeah I looked your address up you're out there from me. 4.5hrs. That puts you 3.5 hrs fron Raush Creek offroad park. ;)

I'm hopping that we can get a crew together to go up this year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Nice! Count me in! I have some work to do before then. The plan is to have it ready for spring...I would like to be able to haul my fishing boat to most of the lakes within an hour from me this season. Along with some wheeling of course.  ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Hello all im new to ramchargercentral, my name is dan and my family loves the outdoors camping, hiking. The only wheeling iv ever done was in a up armor over seas. Im new to wheeling and i am currently working on a 1990 w150 for trails and mudding. Im in the martinsburg/hagerstown area. Its very nice to meet you all and look foward to hitting some trails with you all
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
Welcome to the nuthouse, Dan :)
 
281 - 300 of 325 Posts
Top