Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
261 - 280 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
21,893 Posts
mopar65pa said:
Yes we go to Rash Creek a few times a year normally.
Rash Creek, Tony? Definitely don't want to go skinny dippin' there. ;)

Welcome aboard, Blaze!!! {beer}

·
Registered
52,684 Posts
PowerWagonPete said:
Rash Creek, Tony? Definitely don't want to go skinny dippin' there. ;)

Welcome aboard, Blaze!!! {beer}
It was late I forgot the "U" LOL......... ;D

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Blaze R/T said:
I'm a member on Dodge Talk, I don't post much though.

I grew up in St. Michael (sort of). I've been to blacklick when I played football, but that's about it. No reason to go out that way :p j/k.

Anyhow, it's good to be here. Do we have any kind of local meets? There aren't enough old mopar trucks out there, and I'd like to see how everyone else runs.
thats cool if it was nt for Wyotech where i went to school i wouldnt be here either we really wanna move outa where we are
oh scuse me i wanna move out this area

·
Administrator
59,679 Posts
Brew-Crew04 said:
thats cool if it was nt for Wyotech where i went to school i wouldnt be here either we really wanna move outa where we are
oh scuse me i wanna move out this area
Moving sucks! :p

But the benefits can be priceless. {cool}

·
Registered
52,684 Posts
SuperBurban said:
Moving sucks! :p

But the benefits can be priceless. {cool}
LOL............ ;D

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
well a house to the back of us was raided last nite for drinkin an carrying on ans most were underage
its a student rental for wyotech. and u shoulda seen all the kids running threw the neighborhood at 12 at night. and im tired of it loud music all wekkend long and cars alll along the road theres no sense to it

·
Registered
640 Posts
Guess I should actually check in! :p

I'm in the South Hills of da' 'BURGH - husband of one, father of four, and I'm finally wheelin' again, although not QUITE the way I'd planned.

I picked up a '92 Ramcharger a few years ago, and had a LOT of parts already purchased, to dedicate towards raising her up right, in order to go wheelin' proper-like. Sadly, time & work have consipred against me, so I've gone the Jeep Commander out in the last month instead! :-[

I also own an '08 Dodge Caravan SXT, though, so I'm still in the Dodge fold! My wife drives it though, so I guess - technically - SHE'S still in the Dodge fold. :p

This picture is already over a year old - the little guys is gettin' bigger, and needin' to wheel!

·
Registered
52,684 Posts
Welcome to the KNUTTHOUSE!  {wave}

Cute kids, I saw the RC is for sale. Too bad man....... Nice RC. But if you don't mind scratching the Heep you'll be fine.. LOL..........  :p

·
Registered
640 Posts
mopar65pa said:
Welcome to the KNUTTHOUSE! {wave}

Cute kids, I saw the RC is for sale. Too bad man....... Nice RC. But if you don't mind scratching the Heep you'll be fine.. LOL.......... :p
I owned a '79 Bronco back in the late '80's, but I test drove a new '87 RC back in the day and loved it - just couldn't AFFORD it. Then, one of my best friends from high school ordered a new '90 RC when he was in the Navy. Black, with tan cloth interior - 360 & 5-spd, no less! It kicked 12 kinds of ass! 8) 8) 8)

And then there was my FAVORITE Steven Seagal movie - "Marked for Death" - starring a two-tone tan/brown, late '80's Dodge RC!

(NSFW - language!!!)

BEST... CHASE... EVER!!! And the .45 over the streering wheel AT the bad guys comin' head-on?!?! I have GOT to try that at least ONCE in my life!!! ;D ;D ;D

I test drove a '93 Ramcharger when I graduated from college (Yeah, on the 8 year plan... :-[ ), but I settled for a new '93 Mustang GT instead. And a series of Fords & Mercurys thereafter, but I always loved the lines of the Ramcharger - especially the last ones.

THEN... when I finally got THIS one... I had the money to fix it up right, but life, work, and time have conspired against me, and I hafta let 'er go again. :'(

I could care less about dogs, but I sure hope all Ramchargers go to heaven...

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Cool post!!  ;D

·
Registered
52,684 Posts
Unclebull said:
Cool post!! ;D
Man look what the cat dragged in.......... :p

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Man who let those Virginia guys in.  there goes the neighborhood!

·
Registered
52,684 Posts
R!bcracker said:
Man who let those Virginia guys in. there goes the neighborhood!
{gloating}

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
mopar65pa said:
Man look what the cat dragged in.......... :p
I'm back!

Someone left the door open again!!

;D

·
Registered
52,684 Posts
Unclebull said:
I'm back!

Someone left the door open again!!

;D
;D Well come on in and have a cup of coffee then.......... :p

·
Administrator
59,679 Posts
mopar65pa said:
;D Well come on in and have a cup of coffee then.......... :p
Coffees over Here.

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Thank you, thank you very much!  ;D

·
Registered
5 Posts
New Guy here in Central Pa. I have been a member of the board for years but never really involved to much just a stalker. Have had many dodge trucks and power wagons over the years. My first 4wd was a 79 Ramcharger. I loved that thing till the engine blew and I didn't have the knowledge to fix it. Now 17 years later I got my hands on another one at a great price. This one is an 87 with the 360 4brrl. Love it. Needs some work but now I know how to fix them. Since I picked it up for $700 I can definitely afford to put some money in it.

·
Registered
52,684 Posts
Welcome to the KNUTTHOUSE! {wave}

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #280 ·
Welcome to the PA chapter.

261 - 280 of 325 Posts