Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 325 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting a new one the old one was rather long.

·
Registered
39 Posts
you know the difference between Jersey girls and trash? trash gets picked up at least once a week.
there are places all over jersey to wheel. some get closed and then reopened. its a hit and miss thing sometimes. wharton state park is someplace worth checking out if you can. it is fire season though so some places may be closed right now. there are also other places not so public but legal. i would just rather not post them on the board, never know whose reading this.

·
Registered
523 Posts
4WhlnWhoaMan said:
Hi Mark. How's school going for ya? :)
Schools going good I love it. theres a lot of ups and downs but thats the way it sould be :). thanks 4 askin. I know I'm outa the loop. Are there any 4x4 trips planned near me any time soon? its been a long time since i've been wheeln

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi my name is Eric. I've been looking at this site off and on for a few years. I bought a ramcharger a few months ago and thought I'd become a member. My ramcharger needs a little work but its getting there. I hope to go wheelin with you guys and gals when i get my rc on the road.
Later
Eric

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
scottericsonon said:
welcome aboard eric

if youve been watching us you know were a little odd

scott
I warned him about you and Rory!! ;D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you. Thats why I was watching I didnt want to be the only odd person in the group. I dont think I have too much to worry about in this group. I should fit in nicely. I never did listen to warnings to good.

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
itsneon95 said:
Thank you. Thats why I was watching I didnt want to be the only odd person in the group. I dont think I have too much to worry about in this group. I should fit in nicely. I never did listen to warnings to good.
That's okay, we're covered liability wise. You have been warned & chosen to come out & play with us anyway. Welcome!! again. ;D

·
Premium Member
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
scottericsonon said:
HEY compared to rory im realitivly "normal" ..........how scary is that??

scott
That is scary!! :eek:

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
scottericsonon said:
HEY compared to rory im realitivly "normal" ..........how scary is that??

scott
Thats the main reason I come here, every other site I'm on, I'm considered th crazy one, here I'm close to normal.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Well the names good so I guess he might fit in but seriously the witch is right the people on the Pa site are slightly off center, me I'm just here researching my thesis ..lmao

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Welcome to the "other" open board,  enjoy yourself and tip your waitress ;D

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Welcome aboard Eric.  :D

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Welcome hoem Eric! Ha ha!
So where abouts in Red Lion are you? I used to live there (My parents still do) I'm now in York/ Manchester area.

What's your RC look like?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Hey all. Just me poppin' by to say hello. Trying to hang out a little more.

And for you Rory I'm workin on those tan lines!!!    LOL    ;D

1 - 20 of 325 Posts