Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1993 Dodge W250 5.2 Magnum

Hey guys finally got my truck running. After idling for 15 minutes and driving for 5-10minutes got afew codes that came up. Looking for advice on how to proceed.
Codes are:
27 injector control unit
33 ac clutch relay
Any help or advice will be much appreciated

·
Super Moderator
14,018 Posts

·
Registered
29,099 Posts
l,d go after the 33 code , it could be whats dragging down the injectors , l,d unplug the AC relay and the cycling switch [ see diagram ]
that code description is NOT for a dodge as it points to injector # 3 and #4 which is NOT right

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
l,d go after the 33 code , it could be whats dragging down the injectors , l,d unplug the AC relay and the cycling switch [ see diagram ]

that code description is NOT for a dodge as it points to injector # 3 and #4 which is NOT right

So i dont need to ac relay at all then?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you think that water in the gas would cause the injectors to struggle causing it to act like this?

it idles and drives without cutting off but the engine runs super dirty and breaks up high in the rpm range.
Do you think shocking the fuel with some higher octane would help.

Trying to find someone close by to come and track through the wiring as im not very capable in that department

·
Registered
29,099 Posts
water in the fuel would cause stuttering but so would the injectors shutting off [ code 27 ]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
water in the fuel would cause stuttering but so would the injectors shutting off [ code 27 ]
Gotcha. I originally bought it not knowing that the gas cap was missing so it sat for quite a long time without a fuel cap

1 - 8 of 8 Posts