Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The old bench seat in the 85 RC is a little more than worn out.... does anybody have any suggestions as far as decent relativley cheap bucket seats? I'm looking to fab my own center console and would eventually like to incorporate a 5 pt harness. Just curious.......

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
If you are going to do any frabrication then you may want to take a look into seats from a grand am or other little "sport" car. I got mine out of a sun bird and grand am for 20 or 25 from a junk yard. Van seats were more expensive for what ever reason.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
does anyone know if a dodge raider back bench will swap with an 89 rc back bench? thanks...

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Semper Fi

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
my seats are from a ford aerostar .. they are ok qp

·
Registered
212 Posts
Got it from , crap dont remember, if you want it mail me and I will send it. Was either, Stgt. Grit or 7.62. Duh, I drank way to much beer in the corp to remember that stuff.

How is life on the island? Bet it is nasty humid, and wet. Just the way we like to weed out the weak.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
so does anyone know if a raider back bench will swap with an rc back bench?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Life on the Island is good, being a hat doesn't give me a whole lot of time for anything else....but I'm almost at the end of my tour here. And yes, it's still "nasty humid, and wet". (makes for good trainin!)

Thanks for the pics Troy..... the DDog pic looks like just about every hat tattoo I've seen down here

G

·
Swamp Marines, PPPPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTT

REAL Marines were trained in '****, climbing Mount Mother, BWAHAHAHAHA
(Platoon 1039, 1st Recruit Training Regiment, graduated 6-1983)

Chris

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.