Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Founder
25,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to see alot of chapters that are completely dead. If this is the case I am going to remove them. If there are only a few active members in that chapter, I can combine that chapter with another one. But if chapters are dead, they will be removed. So if you like your chapter, get it active.

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Sam any ideas to get them active? I'm doing everthing I can and I'm not anying any luck with it.

Scott

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
ok any ideas anyone has please let me know.

Scott

·
Registered
30,125 Posts
the same idea the MA board had last year / do the time zone type of thing like the phone book / we the MA=CT=NH=ME=RI=VT would like a NEW ENGLAND board / but we were told that it wouldn,t work / l dont see why not it has worked for the time zone and the phone book for a hundred years

·
Registered
30,125 Posts
l,ll ask everybody just to make sure and post back as long as l have everybodys OK

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Deano, I think between Me, you and Cooper, this MIGHT work, BUT!!! There is a LOT of miles between only a few active people. (the 3 of us being the core! lol) I think there MIGHT be another 10 or so that are somewhat active.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
We're trying our best over here in Jersey, Sam :)

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
lol we don't even have a hooters in the state I think. LOL I know there isn't any in my area.

Scott

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
Yoiu guys just need to do more advertising.Like with business cards and such.I deliver to alot of markets, small mom and pop's and large chains, and I hang up a small sign and/or business card on the community bulletin boards.also I have put cards under wipers of dodges as well.Also planning more get togethers is agood idea.And planning them well.Here in PA the plans for any get together are done two or more months in advance.More then enough time to make time for it.

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
I hand out about 20 cards a day. So I'm not falling short there. LOL and as far as planning stuff I would but with only two active members and allthats not easy.

Scott

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
ive been all for a new england board for a long time, i was a little bit pissed off that it got shot down like a sack of potatoes, all the members from ma and ct that i talked to liked the the idea originally, any new englanders out there please respond about this

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Yea, I'm for it. I was before.

I think that people will still post regardless of whether it's a MA board, CT board, or a ME board. Just cause it's a regional board doesn't mean that people from each state can't start state specific threads. (does that make sense?)

Also, we may get some more posting from NH and VT. I noticed we just got a new member from VT the other day.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I realize it's not the same but for those having trouble getting everyone together for a face to face chapter meet maybe an online meet would at least get folks talking to one another and bsing online. Possibly from that could lead to a good face to face outing. Just an idea.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I live in Iowa on the border of Nebr. and S. Dakota. The Iowa chapter is mostly dead maybe do a tri state chapter? could be nice for camping, wheeling, or cook outs. Just a thought

·
Registered
205 Posts
saw960 said:
lol we don't even have a hooters in the state I think. LOL I know there isn't any in my area.

Scott
I think in your case,the Golden Peacock in Winner might suffice! :p :-X ::)
Havent been hunting(pheasant) to your state in a couple of years,but hope to in 2005!

Brian

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
when you stop by let me know. LOL I have never even heard of the golden peacock.

Scott

G

·
I wouldn't be opposed to combining with the Colorado chapter, Sam. We aren't very active at all. There's only two pretty active Wyoming members, me nad Donk and a couple more who are somewhat active. I am the northernmost WY member also so I would have the farthest to go to a CO meet plus Donk is almost in CO anyway, like 15 miles north of the WY-CO border.

Chris

1 - 20 of 39 Posts