Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang! Things got a tad screwed up these past few weeks. My truck was repo'd, I still haven't found a good job, Ian hasn't had the chance to get his truck finished, etc. And, overall it just wasn't planned out all that efficiently. Let's give this another shot. I really think we can get this chapter going.

The date for the meet is October 25th. This is Set In Stone! Unless, by popular demand, it will not change. If you must go ask for time off work, ask for that Saturday, Oct 25th.

The meeting place is also set. We will be going to Brown's Camp. If anyone can't make it because of the condition of their vehicle, someone will be more than happy to pick you up. I'm gonna get another RC, and if need be, I'll be able to pick some people up, even if it is out of my way.

This will also be the weekend after my 21st birthday. Me and Ian talked a little bit about hittin some clubs after. Figure that would be one hell of a chapter meet. ;D Meet up, wheel, BBQ, wheel, BBQ, pack it up, then head over to Stars. If thats ok with everyone. I know I'll be damn ready to party! :)

So to sum it up:

----- Saturday, October 25th
----- Say, we will meet up in Tillamook, and convoy to
Browns Camp
----- I'd like to set the time for noon
----- Get any friends you know that would like to go wheelin
together. Anybody is welcome.

Now, are there any reasons why this won't work for anybody? Problems with the plan need to be cleared up right away. I apologize to all of you guys for this not happening when it was supposed to. Especially you Ramchargin25. I know you tried hard for that day off.

Nick

·
Registered
299 Posts
Smokin_Guns said:
Now, are there any reasons why this won't work for anybody?
Won't work for me, 'cuz I'll be about 7000 miles away :(

·
Registered
299 Posts
JackedRamcharger said:
SlickWillie said:
Smokin_Guns said:
Now, are there any reasons why this won't work for anybody?
Won't work for me, 'cuz I'll be about 7000 miles away :(
more lap dances for ys ;D
No lap dances for me, cuz' the burkas just don't do it for me :p :-X

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SlickWillie, thats too bad that you'll be gone before then. Maybe some of us can get together on a wheelin trip before then. I'm sure Ian will want to test out his truck before the big meet ;D

You think this will work for you though, Loy?

·
Registered
299 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
There's a 360 from a Waggy under the hood ;D. It needs some work(new carb for starters). I'm actually heading up to P-town in about 5 minutes to hit some JYs w/Ian.{cool}{smoke}

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
I am in, as long as I dont have to work(hopefully I have a job...)

but my truck will definatly be ready.

The wife's jeep is all better now, with new clutch, cat and flowmaster 40 series delta flow... that definatly added some horses (at least 3 or 5)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've got some news, but I'm going to wait to post it until I know for sure. It'll mean me going to the meet or not. :-\

But, it'll also mean quite a change for my life. Keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Come on man, don't keep us in suspense ;D. Spill the beans already ;D{smoke}

1 - 12 of 12 Posts