Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was just going to start working on the chapter logo.
what all do we want on it?

·
Registered
846 Posts
humm, a chapter logo sounds cool, how about something with the signiture ramhead and maybe using the mopar font, to say something, now what it should say i have to think about, what are your ideas?
shawn

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

hows that for starters? its not in color yet but tell me what u think!

·
Registered
846 Posts
something's up with how you linked your pics lemme see if i can fix it.
shawn

·
Registered
846 Posts
the second one won't load at all, village photos sucks, if you want email me the pics at [email protected] and i'll post them no prob
shawn

·
Registered
846 Posts
BTW that is a cool start, what colors are you thinking?
shawn

·
Registered
846 Posts
also can i swipe one of your pics off that link for my profile pic?
shawn

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya go right ahead u can have ne1 u want, plus i was kinda thinking red and white seeing how thats kinda the state colors with the badgers but not really sure yet

·
Registered
846 Posts
cool, thanks, i have a few ideas, i'll toy around with it a little.
shawn

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
I would like to see that, give it a shot Pat

·
Registered
253 Posts
Personaly I would like something without the rams head. I don't like the rams head due to all these duchebags that ran out and bought Dodges and turned into "Mr. Dodge" when Dodge redesigned their trucks in '94. But up untill then thse people didn't know Dodge made trucks, much less would have pride in owning one. How about a Pentestar instead of the rams head? Plus this covers the owners of Plymouth trucks too. Just my two cents.
-stew-

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes u make a very good point stew but this site is for all long as they are dodge and we cant discriminate now can we?

·
Registered
846 Posts
pretty cool start, the only thing i see is the part where it says mopar truck club and the est 2000 is really hard to see
shawn

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
o u have to go to the link then click on the picture

·
Registered
253 Posts
xXx_Dodge_Truck said:
yes u make a very good point stew but this site is for all long as they are dodge and we cant discriminate now can we?
I believe it says "Community Center For All Mopar Trucks" on every page of the site. Don't make me go out and but a Trailduster just to piss y'all off!
-stew-

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.