Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have started cleaning some Chapter boards that have no CL's or there CL's that are MIA, for those of you that are active you want to clean out some of the old useless posts yourself, the only posts i will leave are posts containing pictures of past meets.

·
Premium Member
5,022 Posts
I have just taken over the Ontario board, and have deleted around 15 or so, so far.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great Job kyot

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
I try to keep up with Ct too Marty. It keeps it down to a manageable amout of messages for the newbies to catch up on! lol

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the past trips and outings are ok to leave Phoenix just the rambling going nowhere posts that haven't been used or are for dates that were long ago

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it's nice to 3 of you are paying attention, but the others will notice sooner or later.
Like i said earlier If you have a post with pictures from a meet that is fine to leave in the chapter for all the new members to see, that will act as a history of the chapter and make more interest in the chapter for all involved, but posts that were just a BS'ing or something related to an event date from months ago and is over or similary related remove those, you guy's know what's tking up space and what's not, i am going thru all of them, im doing the chapters with no leaders 1st, then i'll get to the sleeping leaders chapters

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
heck I wish my chapter would chat in the board then I would have something to delete. as is 99% are from me.

Scott

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol sometimes it takes alittle time, hang in there Scott soon you'll be busy

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
I can't wait I did clean it up and posted a lot of pics I have from a few of our meets.

Scott

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
saw960 said:
I can't wait I did clean it up and posted a lot of pics I have from a few of our meets.

Scott
Hey those pics will get people itching to come out, why i almost drove out to south dakota after seeing that trail with the big leaves, pictures make people more apt to try and have fun when they see the fun that is to be had, that's why on our next meet Nov 9th i will get bogie to take more pictures, but pictures that will leave out the ending of what they can see start

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Evildriver-3 said:
saw960 said:

Scott
Hey those pics will get people itching to come out, why i almost drove out to south dakota after seeing that trail with the big leaves, pictures make people more apt to try and have fun when they see the fun that is to be had, that's why on our next meet Nov 9th i will get bogie to take more pictures, but pictures that will leave out the ending of what they can see start
Hell, Maybe Grizz will post the pics of me getting dragged up a hill today in "the little blazer"! lol! I got my 1st trail damage today! Oh well, I knew the rock was there, still hit it! ;D

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
cleaned up my area.

just trying to keep it from being stagnate.

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
I wish my board had more then pics. LOL it seams that all people do is look at the pics heck I can't even hardly get a coment about them.

Scott

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
i know what you mean! you put some effort to try an get some members just to say something but the Views outweigh the messages by a 100 to 1

aggravating

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
ya no joke. I have always noticed that.

Scott

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
May I suggest an idea. In the Florida Chapter we have a thread called "Chatterbox #1" that we B/S in.
When it reaches around 100 posts, we lock it and make a new one with #2 and so on.
We also rename the "full" chatterbox with "Chatterbox #12 [Locked for Display]" so that members can read up on what they have missed. So far we are up to chatterbox #40!! :eek:
Hopefully this will help some of ya'll.
Chuck

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Actually why you guy's don't use the chat room more is a huge question in my mind, as for the chatterbox thing if it's useless info it needs to go after awhile

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah i see how you guys do it, im talking about the other guy's that got the 1st post they made in there chapter in 2002 and all it say's is anyone out there, i can just see that chapter with chatterbox 1 thru 100.

Now answer my 1st question

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.