Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to figure out the casting numbers on the heads I got off this 90 rollor motor 360. I have some other heads from an 87 and also from a 79. There are only three digits casted on the 90's roller motor heads. Under the rocker arm assembly. the other heads have more like 7 digits on the casting. Are these 3 digits the cast number for the heads or did they put the numbers elsewhere?
Thanks in advance.
mid_evil_thymz

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
There on a intake runner, if your not sure which 1, post every #

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
I've seen those heads in the salvage yard with just three digets. I'm not even sure thats part of the casting number. But you should have 308 heads on a 360

·
Premium Member
6,973 Posts
While we are on this subject - you guys know where to look up casting numbers, to find out what year/model whatever the part is - Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
well i just look up in my Mopar engine manual. I also have some other Mopar engine books that tell what years they came out on.

·
Premium Member
6,973 Posts
chrysler300le said:
well i just look up in my Mopar engine manual. I also have some other Mopar engine books that tell what years they came out on.
Thanks - I have one Mopar eng. book, and two more on order. Just thought there might have been a handy dandy web site to look this stuff up on....

·
Premium Member
9,993 Posts
oldmanram said:
chrysler300le said:
Thanks - I have one Mopar eng. book, and two more on order. Just thought there might have been a handy dandy web site to look this stuff up on....
There is, it is called ramchargercentral.com ;D

·
Premium Member
6,973 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts