Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3,752 Posts
I'll be back in town the 12th, any time after is good with me.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Are you guys planning on a weekend run? That and does this trail require lockers and rocksliders?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Travis,
In your case it would require a large strap and ear plugs so you don't hear the sound of your factory rockers being dragged across the rocks. J/k ;D

I have talked to a couple of people and I have heard that there are bypasses around the harder obstacles that may give you damage. I don't know if that means really easy or what but you should go anyway. Scrape a rocker and that is a good argument with the misses as to why you need a lift
Greg

·
3,752 Posts
Travis, I've seen a friends `78 Bronco with 36" swampers,no rock sliders or lockers make the trail unassisted. How big are the tires on your RC? The extra clearence he had did help him, if you don't want to drive you could catch a ride with me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'll probably jump in with ya if it's before the end of the month. Let me know when you're gonna head up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can go on Santurday the 16th or saturday the 23rd I would consider a sunday but that doesn't give me much time to put it back together to drive it to work if I tear it up.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Well I already have the "GO" for a lift kit for the Dodge, but for now project Dodge has been put on hold. I want to pay off bills first. My RC pretty much stock. I think I have 265 series tires on it, or something like that. I'll look up the trail and see. That and it depends on if Im working then or not. If Im not working then I'll go one way or another! Thanks for ride offer Dave!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I would sure like to "ride" with sumbuddy on the 23rd....I dont have anything runnin that would go up in thar right now...and Im outta town on the 16th.
Tony

1 - 10 of 10 Posts