Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay.... enough is enough with tbi.... I want to go to carb... I know you haev switched them over on here..... Here is what i want .... I would like a holley or so 600-650 cfm carb and a cast 360 intake???? would that work? I want all the sensors gone. i want the computer gone. if i can i would like to keep the same distributor...i know i wont be able to.....but its not a big deal...... I dont care if i loose power or fuel economy.... I just want a good dependable truck.........the wireing under the hood is a rats nest. and im sick of it......... what all would i have to have to swap it were the truck would run???? I just want to know an idea.... of what parts i would need if there is any fab work or anything liek that......can some one please help me.??????/ ???

·
Registered
43 Posts
Not completly sure of a parts list due to the distributer, but you would at least need: New intake, Carb, Fuel regulator? (not sure what the psi is on a tbi, but you need to be running around 6-7 on a carb). Possibly some throttle linkage mods (I would just go to a junk yard and see about pulling some stuff off an older truck/ramcharger). Do some searches on the ignition, you basically need an ignition box/computer and the distributer to go with it. You don't need much, thats the beauty about carbs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts